Celebrity Big Brother 2022 > New Board

What do you think about the CBB cast?

(1/4) > >>

bacali:
These are the new Celebrity Big Brother cast members. Do any of you know any of them?
Maybe they are catering to the younger crowd?? I only know a few.

Lamar Odom, I know was married to a Kardashian. Not sure which one. I think he , at some point , was on drugs
Remember the name and not thinking too much about him..

Todd Bridges was in Different Strokes and I know like the rest of that cast hasn't had an easy life. I know he was on drugs for awhile,too.

These are the only two I know and maybe CBB is sort of like going to be a rehab house? LOL
Guess they can only get people who really need the money.

Oh, but, I forgot.. I do know Carson Kressley and I like him alot. He is very funny.
It should be an interesting month.

ponytail:
I think I read somewhere that Todd Bridges is Julie's pick to win it all. I don't know many of them either, but it seems like they all have big 'personalities' so I think there will be lots of drama.

bacali:
I agree with you, ponytail. I think there may be lots of drama. These "celebrities" all have baggage and being under cameras and microphones 24/7, they might ..."crack"! Not that I want them to, but, I know I couldn't live there.

Snowbird:
I know Carson, Todd, and Lamar Odom who also was a basketball player.  Cynthia Bailey is a former model who was also on Atlanta Housewives.  Wish it was NeNe Leaks as she would be more fun to watch. 
I would like to see Todd Bridges win as of now.  I might like some of the others when I watch the show.  Right now I know nothing about them.
Looking forward to something different.  :85:

Snowbird:
Just saw a preview on FB.  Odom is SO much taller than the others at 7 foot something. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version