Celebrity Big Brother 2022 > New Board

Senior Citizens Big Brother

(1/2) > >>

Snowbird:
What if they had a Senior Citizens BB and all of us were on it?  Can you imagine what it would be like?  We could talk about our aches and pains, doctor appointments, and look for things we had forgotten where we put them to stay safe.   Any other ideas?

bacali:

--- Quote from: Snowbird on January 31, 2022, 01:40:49 PM ---What if they had a Senior Citizens BB and all of us were on it?  Can you imagine what it would be like?  We could talk about our aches and pains, doctor appointments, and look for things we had forgotten where we put them to stay safe.   Any other ideas?

--- End quote ---

Well, we might, with the game, give out helpful information to the rest. Too funny. But we all seem to have had something where we know lots of information. 
Maybe we could call it "Name that Ailment"    :whoo:

Maybe it could be a list of symptoms and a multiple choice answer. Winner gets to post next list.  -rollinglaugh-

Snowbird:
I think you have something there Bacali.  Haha
Maybe we should change this to the Senior Buzz and have games that are about us.
 Guess My Medication
 Guess My Illness
 Guess What I am Looking For
 Guess where My latest Pain is
 And the best one Guess What I use for Constipation.  -SPLAT- -rollinglaugh-

cak416:

--- Quote from: Snowbird on January 31, 2022, 01:40:49 PM ---What if they had a Senior Citizens BB and all of us were on it?  Can you imagine what it would be like?  We could talk about our aches and pains, doctor appointments, and look for things we had forgotten where we put them to stay safe.   Any other ideas?

--- End quote ---

They would be hysterical!

ponytail:
I think you have something here!
 -Oldmanmooning-
We could have a tip segment:
Proper walker adjustment and maintenance
Best knee/hip arthroscopic doctors
Top exercises to build up those quads

etc, etc

Navigation

[0] Message Index