Celebrity Big Brother 2022 > New Board

Live feed coverage

(1/4) > >>

Snowbird:
Whenever I watch the Live Feeds I will be doing a run down on what is going on.  This will include SPOILERS.

Feb. 4th at l:12 am
Cynthia is talking to the guy from InSync (Chris?) about the situation of being involved in more than one alliance and how they can be loyal.  She told him about being in one (without naming people) when the Mellancamp girl (I'll learn names soon) ask about her joining with her to protect her from being nominated. 
These people have all gotten themselves in alliances right off the bat.

The HOH room has Todrick talking to the HOH winner and Cynthia comes up to talk.  She is saying that she wants to put on some makeup if they are going to be live. 

It will take a little time to get all these names down.  Hope I can do a better job later.

Snowbird:
SPOILERS                     SPOILERS                        SPOILERS

NOMINATED - The ice skater and Carson.  Carson was pawn and won veto and Teddi put up.

Not on much today as they are getting ready for live eviction tonight in the two hour show.

bacali:
You are doing great, Snowbird. I don't remember their names either.  :08:

Snowbird:
HOH is Chris Kirpatrick the Insync band member.
He nominated the other Chris and Miriha. 
The HoH Chris, Meisha and Todrick want to get Carson out.  Don't know if they plan a backdoor or not.  I wish they would do away with backdooring. 

ponytail:
Meisha and Toddrick are quite the power couple, if the others aren't careful, they could be unstoppable if they stick together. I hope Carson sticks around for entertainment value!
My impressions:
Meisha--intense! Those workouts? Wowzers
Miraya--doesn't shave her armpits
Carson--a laugh a minute. Love his DRs!
Todd--waiting for him to start playing. What does Julie see in him anyway?
Toddrick--dangerous player, backstabber for sure, all the way
Chris K--???does he have any kind of game?
LaMar--clueless, hoping he will do something to shine.
Shanna--sweet, nice, don't see her lasting til the end.
Chris Kirkpatrick--I like him, I like how they put a snatch of music with him. I think he could go a ways.
Cynthia? Not sure of her name, but she has game, it will be interesting to see what happens with her...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version