Celebrity Big Brother 2022 > New Board

show discussion

<< < (3/3)

bacali:

--- Quote from: ponytail on February 15, 2022, 10:01:54 AM ---What a reversal! I still have hopes for Carson, Cynthia not so much.

--- End quote ---

I really like Carson. He is funny and I like him for his entertainment value. I do agree that he was so stupid to believe Todderick . He had Meisha sitting right in the eviction chair.. Wow, is he going to cringe when he watches the reruns about how stupid he was in voting out his ally..

Snowbird:
I don't think they gave Carson time to think about it.  They told Cynthia first who was happy to believe them.  Then she tells Carson and he doesn't think about their motive but goes along with Cynthia.  It is too bad because one of the three of them could have made it to the end. 
Now I would like to see Lamar win although he hasn't done much but is more likable than the rest.  Next would be Todd as he has begun to play hard.  The other three I don't care for. 

bacali:
Sounds ridiculous , but I agree with you, Snowbird.
I don't care for Meisha or Toderick at all, so Cynthia, Todd and Lamar are the only ones left to choose from.

Everything changed when Carson was so fast to agree with Cynthia.
They had it in the palm of their hands but, things went so fast.... bye Shanna!
Glad there are only a few more days. But, wouldn't it be absolutely a slap in the BB fans faces if Lamar wins because he was so stupid playing the game and had no idea what to do? Unbelievable!!!

Snowbird:
It is strange to say but his lack of knowledge of the game has been rather entertaining.  I would like to hear what he would have to say if he was in the final two.  We might get that chance because they all should be wanting to sit with him in the end thinking they could beat him. -rollinglaugh-

I was shocked at Todrick's anger towards Chris last night on the show.  It is okay for him to play the game but not others.  What about his deal with Carson, Cynthia, and Shanna at the beginning of the show.  I just can't stand him and I hope he doesn't come away the winner. 

bacali:

--- Quote from: Snowbird on February 19, 2022, 09:44:11 PM ---It is strange to say but his lack of knowledge of the game has been rather entertaining.  I would like to hear what he would have to say if he was in the final two.  We might get that chance because they all should be wanting to sit with him in the end thinking they could beat him. -rollinglaugh-

I was shocked at Todrick's anger towards Chris last night on the show.  It is okay for him to play the game but not others.  What about his deal with Carson, Cynthia, and Shanna at the beginning of the show.  I just can't stand him and I hope he doesn't come away the winner.

--- End quote ---

I haven't watched last night's show yet. I was a bit behind and will try to get it in before tonight's show.
I think it's on tonight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version