Big Brother 2022 discussion > New Board

Taylor Hale

<< < (2/3) > >>

ponytail:
She sure does like those Lays potato chips! LOL!

bacali:

--- Quote from: ponytail on August 10, 2022, 12:55:39 AM ---She sure does like those Lays potato chips! LOL!

--- End quote ---
Funny, ponytail, I think you're right.
Maybe when BB is over she could endorse them.. smart move for her..huh? LOL

Snowbird:
I know that for years blacks were discriminated against and  I am glad that things are different now.  I also know that with some people prejudice is here to stay.
However, I object to reverse discrimination.  I wonder what people would say if Indy said she did not want to put up another white woman.  Get rid of JASMINE.

bacali:

--- Quote from: Snowbird on August 14, 2022, 11:22:57 PM ---I know that for years blacks were discriminated against and  I am glad that things are different now.  I also know that with some people prejudice is here to stay.
However, I object to reverse discrimination.  I wonder what people would say if Indy said she did not want to put up another white woman.  Get rid of JASMINE.

--- End quote ---

I understand your point , exactly. No one said a peep about the "cookout" last season. But had it been all white people picking off a black person one by one it would have been all and I mean ALL over the news!!!

I hope she enjoys her HOH and I hope she does NOT win BB.   

Snowbird:
I didn't like this woman's attitude and the look on her face when the trip was taken from her.  I have never seen a player get so angry when a reward was taken from them.  I dislike her more and more.  She acts like she is entitled to what she wants.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version