Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: What do you think about the New BB cast?  (Read 427 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
What do you think about the New BB cast?
« on: July 05, 2022, 04:02:48 PM »
This is an all new cast. Guess we will have to see the show before we start in any discussion.

Offline Rowdy

• Administrator
  • Gold Bee
    • SouthernWoodworx
Re: What do you think about the New BB cast?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 11:52:04 PM »
I will add the names tomorrow

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 09:54:17 AM »
I saw several cute girls but where are the good-looking guys?  Who will the girls have a showmance with? 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 08:37:34 PM »
Okay -- I'm not watching the premiere tonight.  I'm like two season behind on the Below Deck Bravo series.  I've promised my editor a piece on whether Endemol (the second production company behind BB) could be looking for a way to pull out of BB due to the five series of Below Deck they have (or maybe three -- Australia and Adventure haven't premiered on America television yet).  Here's my reason for thinking this.

According to SpoilerKing (before the threats got to him from SpoilerGirl's little Twitter wild fans), Grodner had rigged BBC 3 for the wrestler to win.  She was telling her what comps and even giving her answers.s  I noticed at least one instance where she looked off to the side myself before answering.  That's why I didn't do that show (plus the guests).

She and CBS executives got into it over casting.  They wanted a cast more like last year with diversity.  She wanted showmance.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 01:05:02 AM »
There looks to be some pretty quirky castmates! That's what makes it for me. Hopefully it will be a funny and fun filled summer with a side of drama. What's with Julie's circus dress?  Every time I saw her that circus song went through my head---da da da da da da  dadadadadada!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2022, 01:59:05 AM »
Hmmm, honestly I hadn't noticed her dress, except for fringe hanging down of the boob area. LOL

As always, it takes awhile to know these new people. They are diversified, so, i hope for a great season.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2022, 10:44:50 PM »
Okay -- quirky is right on the house guests.  Not really impressed with a few.  Some look like they're set up to appear a certain way -- thrift store, football coach -- and playing toward a sterotype.  Oldest if 47.  Two who say they love to cook.  The hypnotist is alsoa belly dancer? 

Regarding the three comps -- did they have to mess the first one so messy.  Those contestants had it rough with being --shall I say -- slimed.  Second group and third were lucky because clothes messed up only on first group.  I hope they have other "nice clothes" with them.

As to the passes -- I have to wonder if that was a set up.  Names weren't up and I doubt they could load the names that quick.  Thus my idea is that the names already have been signed to an area ahead of time.  Pooch -- not sure why he was made the "boss".  He only needed the curly mustache to look shady.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2022, 10:24:57 AM »
Why is it that every time I see these people, I see sheep.  One gets a hair brained thought, says it out loud, and the rest follow them to the end of the (flat) earth and jumps off.  So far the substitute is the only one who seems to
a.  keep his mouth shut
b.  doesn't try to stand out.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2022, 12:45:48 AM »
i am really hoping that they will grow on me.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2022, 01:45:44 PM »
i am really hoping that they will grow on me.

I know what you mean. But, I think we usually feel this way with a new cast. With only a few shows in we really haven't gotten to know them yet.
That's why I liked BBAD.
I have finally gotten the live feeds, but, no one is ever doing anything when I put it on and then it was down from the time Paloma went to Dr til show on Thurs.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2022, 04:06:41 PM »
Everyone who knows me knows that when the season gets bad, I'm out.  I'm about at that stage now.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2022, 03:50:01 AM »
We only just started the show, so I will give it a chance.
Only problem is I think Pooch is going home this week so I will be out one player on my team..
The only reason I chose him was that he is my daughter's friends nephew.  #4846
Just my luck.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2022, 09:21:07 AM »
I always stick around to the end no matter how much I like or dislike the cast.  Sometimes the more unlikeable they are the more drama there will be.
 Bacali, two more of us also have Pooch.  I wish he would stay instead of Taylor.  She just rubs me the wrong way.  Over at Jokers Taylor seems to be a favorite.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2022, 03:29:55 PM »
I know, Snowbird, I feel the same way about Taylor. She doesn't excite me and I think Pooch would be more interesting to watch.
Maybe things will change before Thurs.
The way LindaM writes... the show seems to favor different people on the cast.
I certainly don't think Jasmine should be HOH. I swear her foot touched the ground. 

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2022, 03:37:25 PM »
Everyone who knows me knows that when the season gets bad, I'm out.  I'm about at that stage now.

I thought you were one of the people who originally watched the feeds all the time for our very first site, which I won't name. LOL
I hope you stay, we would miss you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal