Author Topic: Spoiler  (Read 744 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Spoiler
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2022, 01:03:05 AM »
Taylor and Pooch were nominated.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2022, 01:41:41 PM »
Pooch is my friend's nephew. I haven't even heard his voice, yet  #4846

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2022, 04:10:58 PM »
Lucky you.  All Pooch is doing is congratulating himself about going up against Taylor because as he basically said "she's a gonna."  What he doesn't realize is the girls are on to his plan to get all the girls out.  Now, they want him out and Taylor agrees.

Backstage,things haven't calmed down.  Let's just say that Allison threw her headgear away after Jasmine won the HoH.  She thinks keeping Taylor for a while longer will be good but the crew doesn't agree.  Monte is showing that he's a jerk,  He's with a three girl and Michael alliance but let's Pooch and the guy alliance control everything.  Terrance also wants Taylor out because she was mean to Paloma (doesn't matter what Paloma did to her).  I know Monte was called mental by the chef who is also a cop.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2022, 08:14:43 PM »
Michael won POV again.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2022, 03:52:02 AM »
Lucky you.  All Pooch is doing is congratulating himself about going up against Taylor because as he basically said "she's a gonna."  What he doesn't realize is the girls are on to his plan to get all the girls out.  Now, they want him out and Taylor agrees.

Backstage,things haven't calmed down.  Let's just say that Allison threw her headgear away after Jasmine won the HoH.  She thinks keeping Taylor for a while longer will be good but the crew doesn't agree.  Monte is showing that he's a jerk,  He's with a three girl and Michael alliance but let's Pooch and the guy alliance control everything.  Terrance also wants Taylor out because she was mean to Paloma (doesn't matter what Paloma did to her).  I know Monte was called mental by the chef who is also a cop.

You mean UNlucky me. LOL

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2022, 10:40:55 PM »
I'll go read Twitter now.  I didn't see the show due to Riverdale.  Those recaps are something else to write!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2022, 11:55:55 PM »
MAJOR SPOILER  Pooch is gone  -SPLAT- and Turner is HOH.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2022, 12:58:40 PM »
And since Turner chose Jasmine as his "buddy," she is safe also.  Jasmine suggested the pair of Nicole and Taylor and Taylor leaving.  Turner also wants to get to the bottom of "who started the Pooch out" plan and doesn't even realize he's picked her as his partner.  This show has gone off the rails and very quickly this year.  I heard Brit even admitted to being allowed "backstage" and what went on there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal