Big Brother 2022 discussion > New Board

Spoilers

<< < (2/4) > >>

Snowbird:
Of course Michael won HOH and now has put up Alyssa and Terrence   I wonder If he wants one o them to come off so he can backdoor Monte  I think he wants either Terrence or Monte gone for questioning his timing for tattling on Kyle.

Snowbird:
Here I go again with another post that will probably remain without any comments. 
Monte won HOH and put up Brittney and Alyssa with Britt being his target.  Then he was late getting out of bed and making it to the POV competition so he was not allowed to participate.  Turner came so close to winning but instead Brittney won.  Now he will have to pick between Taylor and Turner to put up.  Who will he pick? 

ponytail:
Late getting out of bed? I have never heard of this! He should pick Turner but I bet he won't. It will be interesting to see how that all goes down.

Snowbird:
He probably should pick Turner for his own game but I bet he won't after that conversation with Taylor about wanting a POC to go with to the end. They were so upset about Kyle even considering the idea that they would think of such a thing and yet they voiced it on TV.  Anyway I don't think Taylor needs the money as she said she didn't know why anyone would shop at a mall with a Gap or Old Navy store because she only went to luxury malls.  The things she said she would do with the money were all things she would do for herself.  'She is a material girl.  I think she was so nice to Kyle for her image.mm

LindaM:
He picked Taylor but the plan is to send Alyssa home.  That is, unless:

1.  Big mouth Brit makes them change their mind with her rambling.
2.  Turner, who wants Alyssa to stay, figures out a way to keep her.

I'm so over this cast!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version