Big Brother 2022 discussion > New Board

BB -- I Can't Take This Season Anymore

<< < (2/4) > >>

bacali:
Trouble, wonderful post and I agree with you.
I am behind in watching the show but, was not crazy about the "cookout" last season picking off the white players one by one and NO ONE in the media said a word. If it had been the opposite, it would have been all over the news, and I've said this before.
Now, let someone menton that alliance and say, we can't let this happen again... yes, I feel it it racism.
I don't like this at all.
I also agree with you, trouble, that the players are definitely manipulated by the producers.
Linda has also said this many times.
I want to watch and enjoy the show we have loved for years, but, it's hard now feeling these thoughts.
And, yes I do remember Aaryn. Her reputation was , then, supposed to hurt her future endeavors. Now, you say she has parlayed her reputation into several businesses Incredible!!
Just don't know what is going on with this world .
And, where on earth do they find these houseguests? 
We get used to looking at them program after program, but, initially say.... HUH? 

ponytail:
Glad to read the insights all of you have on this season. I seem to get less and less invested in it as the years have gone by. Now, I am down to just the aired show. I haven't read Joker's at all. Linda. thanks for giving us your perspective! I have always enjoyed your point of view.

bacali:

--- Quote from: ponytail on August 29, 2022, 10:34:38 AM ---Glad to read the insights all of you have on this season. I seem to get less and less invested in it as the years have gone by. Now, I am down to just the aired show. I haven't read Joker's at all. Linda. thanks for giving us your perspective! I have always enjoyed your point of view.

--- End quote ---

I am right there with you, ponytail. I used to read everything I could find about BB. Now, I am behind in watching even the aired shows which is what I only watch.
I have the feeds. Thought I'd treat myself this year and it has been a waste. I have put them on only a few times and it is so NOT exciting.

Snowbird:
I would like to say again for those who didn't read my post or choose to not believe it. Kyle's statement was not at all what Michael said it was.  People on Facebook are upset with Michael and say they have lost respect for him and Brittney for what they told Alyssa and the others.  I heard what he said and it was not racist at all, nothing like the group from last year who targeted one race.  He did not mean to target the people because they were black but because he thought they planned to go to the end together.  HE wants to win the game and now because of an innocent remark that has been turned into a whole new "racist" problem he has no chance. 
Michael and Brittney even told Taylor that Alyssa was jealous of her.  They have ruined Kyles's chance to stay in the game because he was an easy target to get them off the block and be sure Taylor didn't go home either and to get rid of someone who they felt would come after them.  They have succeeded in that and will be able to evict Terrence and Allyssa next.  I cannot blame Kyle for wanting to save Allyssa and them putting pressure on him to get her out by taking someone off the block was the reason he turned against him. 
Kyle wasn't my favorite player but he is being bullied now which all of you seem to be against as long as it is someone you like.

I still say Taylor has an ugly attitude when things don't go her way. 

bacali:
I finally today caught up to what your were speaking about ..about the racist ideas and who said what to whom.
I can not crucify Michael at all. He is a super fan of BB and IMO was just in conversation talking about last year, and what the Cook out did.
He , always thinking, and being very good at everything... thought... maybe this could be something that the others may be doing this season 
Again, and I want to make this brief. If anyone said anything pertaining to race I feel it was Taylor who said she would never evict a black woman.
Now, I haven't yet watched the show.. so I'm waiting to see this explosive show they advertised for tonight.
Be back later.....
 :039:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version