Big Brother 2022 discussion > New Board

BB 24 My Final (Maybe) thoughts

<< < (2/2)

Snowbird:
I agree with you 100%. I still can't figure out what Kyle did wrong and now he has people calling him KKKYle.  What he thought was a reasonable assumption especially with Taylor making the remark that she would not nominate a POC.  It was nice that he was one of the top three for favorite.

LindaM:
Kyle didn't keep it private but took it out in the open to the wrong players.  Brit and Mike saw this as an opportunity and took it to help their game and get him out. 

The Cook-Out's appearance didn't make sense to me either.  Let's face it -- a lot this season didn't make senses from the mentally unstable to the duo/trio who needed anger management.  Yet, I'm seeing the tendency in the real world.  It's "me, me, me" and not group consciousness.  Kyle didn't make his decision for the good of a group.  He chose Michael/Brit because he saw them as taking him to the end.  They saw his comments as a way to get him out.

I'm dealing with a 15 going on 31 who thinks she can dictate everything.  She doesn't think she can sing the song I gave her for Christmas because it's not in her "key."  I was taught to figure out a way to work around keys by singing to piano.  She wants the autoplay tapes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version