The Amazing Race > Amazing Race 2022 Board

Thoughts anyone?

(1/5) > >>

ponytail:
I am really enjoying this season. With all of these long running reality shows you can really get jaded, but not this one, (for me anyway)! Love seeing Deryk and Claire again. The yodeling comp was hysterical.

bacali:
I love the show so far. This is one of the only reality shows I watch except for BB ant TAR.

Snowbird:
I always love AR  It is like taking a trip to all those places and learning about their culture.  I like Derek and Claire and the married couple with the short man and tall woman.  There are none I don't like and I hate to see anyone elimiated.

bacali:
I feel the same way, Snowbird. I enjoy seeing these exotic place I know I never will visit. And, I love watching the people's reactions seeing these crazy Americans running around their country.
I've always enjoyed the challenges.
I know I could never, NEVER have been on any of these reality shows that may make you scale a building or bungee jump.I am afraid of climbing a ladder!!!! LOL
I also enjoy when the couples themselves get along and we don't have a bossy partner.
So glad during this pandemic they are able to put the show back on. I thought we might never see it again a few years ago.
Like , too, the non elimination this time. Everyone knows where they stand from day 1.I guess this was put in to make the show faster??

Snowbird:
I bet that dad is upset with his whinny daughter.  It makes me mad that the last couple had to leave and the daughter didn't even want to stay.  What an opportunity she has.  I wish I was able to take her place. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version