The Amazing Race > Amazing Race 2022 Board

Thoughts anyone?

<< < (2/5) > >>

ponytail:
You and me both, Snowbird. There are literally thousands of people who would love to be in her place. I sure hope her attitude improves...a lot!

bacali:
I agree with the last two posters. What a pain in the neck that daughter is.
So many people would love to be on TAR and "I want to go home"!!! How many times did she say it? Once was too many!!

ponytail:
Loved the sculpture challenge! That's one of the things I like about AR---they always have something different and new. (Unlike BB and Survivor)!

bacali:

--- Quote from: ponytail on October 18, 2022, 01:38:01 AM ---Loved the sculpture challenge! That's one of the things I like about AR---they always have something different and new. (Unlike BB and Survivor)!

--- End quote ---

I agree with you. Usually the challenge is something pertaining to the country they are in. I hope it goes on for a long time.

Snowbird:
I feel like I am there and learning so much about the countries they visit plus seeing all of the scenery.
I was glad the daughter was the last one this week although I felt sorry for her dad.  I like all the couples but Derek and Claire and the black couple with the short husband and wife who is a head taller are my favorites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version