Non- Reality > Non Reality

Big Sky

(1/1)

bacali:
This is the 3rd season now and Ronald was killed the last season. It takes me awhile to figure out the characters.
Tonya and Donald are crooked now... and their is a new hunk I like.
Just wondered if anyone else was watching.

ponytail:
Have never watched it! We just need to get in sync on something so we can talk about it.

bacali:

--- Quote from: ponytail on October 18, 2022, 01:33:55 AM ---Have never watched it! We just need to get in sync on something so we can talk about it.

--- End quote ---

I know. LOL

Snowbird:
I think you are talking about Big Sky instead of Blue Sky.  I have watched it from the beginning and have thoroughly enjoyed each season.  I have a hard time remembering the names ( or being able to say them when I need to) 
I was shocked tonight when the husband stabbed that girl.  I thought they were decent but evidently, they aren't.  I was shocked when they opened the box and the treasure was a baseball card.
The Ronald story lasted two seasons.  The man who played Ronald use to be a cop on Chicago PD and the one who played the father of the boy who died from the drugs last season used to be a serial killer on Chicago PD>

bacali:
I know I had the name of the show wrong...  -duh-
I haven't watched the recent one. But, I also have been watching since season 1.

I changed the title of the show on the first post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version