Open Floor > General Discussion

What Do YOU Think?

(1/2) > >>

bacali:
I know we don't discuss our politics here, but, since Russian news was al over tv this past weekend, what do you think?
Will Putin stay in power?
Will Ukrainian troops get an advantage on the Russians? I so hope.
And, what do you think about the Wagner guy that is in ?? Belarus? I would be looking around me if I were he. Putin isn't very happy with him. 

I can't help but say, that the HISTORY being made the last several years, ....here in the US, now Russia, the virus, #4846  is an awful lot. And, we have only begun here with all these men jumping on the bandwagon to be Pres.

LindaM:
Just saw a story tonight saying that Putin is in his most vulnerable position even though he appeared in public today.  No one knows where the Wagner's leader is and I don't trust Belarus any further than I trust Russia.

Off to the 1950s Riverdale.

bacali:
I saw this about Putin, too. Saw he took a stroll around the square so people could shake his hand, like they did that Wagner guy over the weekend. Putin never does this, he is afraid of germs.
I am happy that now many people there realize Putin lied to them about Ukraine attacking them first. Should be interesting to watch how this plays out.
I would like Russia to leave Ukraine, and free Alexei Navalny. I watched his documentary and it was really interesting. This poor man, they have tried to kill so many times. He would make a great President there, I feel.
What a world we are living in now.

bacali:
Anyone have any opinion on Robert Kennedy, Jr.? He is in the running for President.

ponytail:
Wish I knew more about him, he creeps me out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version