Big Brother 25 discussion > New Board

Jared Fields

<< < (2/3) > >>

Snowbird:
The way he has been playing the game is detrimental to Cirie's game.

ponytail:
i was really hoping to see a good mother/son scheming extravaganza! Dang showmances... I like Matt a lot, and Jag, too.

bacali:
Jared is useless in this house.!!! -duh-

Snowbird:
If I was his Mom I would spank his behind.. He  is so stupid playing this game but thinks he is doing good.  I wish they would get him out soon.

bacali:
Welll, " Wouldn't it be loverly" ( My Fair Lady) for any young people reding this. WHAT!!! I'm only kidding.

Again. Well, it would be great if Cameron , who doesn't know about Mommy and son, put them both on the block this week. if one wins, replace with Felicia or even Izzy( even though I have them in our game)
Cieri is running this darn show.
And , Cameron's last HOH win was nullified after him standing for 14 hours with his hand on that pole. Then an Invisible twist and Matt gets it and runs straight to Mommy Cieri and poof.... everyone on the block is safe.

To me this definitely is production interference... right out in the open.
So, we should see some interesting moves this week.
Eveyone but Cameron having to eat slop. Felicia, Cieri.... etc and cold showers. hahahaha
So, since the topic here is Jared, ....I hope he is on the block and gone or wiping tears saying good-bye to mommy!! Sorry for being cruel... but, as has been said..." It's all in the game".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version