Big Brother 25 discussion > New Board

Matt Kloly

(1/2) > >>

Snowbird:

Deaf Olympic Gold medalist

Snowbird:
He is having a hard time when people don't look at him when they talk to him.  Boy, is he built though.

bacali:
I have a personal affinity toward deaf people. My mother was hard of hearing and wore this huge radio size hearing aid with a headband and wire down her neck to the box that she put on her bra.
It always made her self conscious and when I see deaf people participating in anything, I always am so proud of them.
Today, things have changed with hearing aids... but, this was way back.
And, yes, he is a hunk, very handsome. 

bacali:
I like Matt, but, how stupid was he to run and tell Cirie that he had the secret power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
I would have loved him to keep this to himself and then for HER to worry for a change who had something she didn't know about.

bacali:
I guess until this show tonight (Wednesday night) we won’t exactly see how these punishments were doled out. It’s a 2 hour show. I have to say how adorable I think Matt is. He carry’s around that  sign and tucks it in bed pulling up the covers. Just seems to be a really nice young man. I will definitely vote him as AFP at the end,  want him to get some recognition.  Hope I am wrong, but I don’t think he will win. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version