Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: General BB discussion  (Read 3178 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: General BB discussion
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2023, 02:53:01 AM »
Not exactly sure....Red was best friends with Cameron until Jared lied about him.Told Jared that Cameron wasn't his friend. Red is a straight and narrow guy. It hurt him and he cried.But... That's why they all changed their minds about voting jag out. They were afraid Red and Cameron would mend fences.
I don't think  that he did anything to anyone of them, really, but not be on the big Cirie alliance.
He was loyal to Cieri's fake alliance. which I forget the name of.
When the show ended did you see their faces??? And Jared never even gave him the HOH key. Poor guy.
I do like him. He may look messy but, he is a military veteran.( He has a little girl and probably could use the money more than Cirie who is on all these reality shows). Anyway...That's says a lot to me. None of these other flakes served our country. Jared probably couldn't pass the test to even get in!

I like Cieri and Felicia...and even Izzy. But, it is high time for a flipperoo in this house. I only wish Red was still there to help his bud. Red had made the mistake of saying to ?? I think Jared that when tonight was over( and Jag was evicted which was the first plan) he was going to confront Cameron who had stopped talking to him ....thinking Red had betrayed him
When Jared told Mommy about this reunion of sorts, everything changed. They all had to vote Red out. He had 2 votes, ..Bowie Jane and ? , I forget.
That's about all I know.

And, where's the HOH room with letters this season? And, wow, Julie wore jeans tonight!  :c029:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 02:57:51 AM by bacali »

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2023, 10:30:35 PM »
Cameron is playing a good game and if he can manage to make it to the end he deserves to win. However, he is not te one I like best.  I like Matt and Cory.  I did like Cirie but she is  putting her son before her game.  If it weren't for him being there she would be playing a better game.  I like Cirie and Felicia together but they seem to be breaking up.  I knew by the look on Cam's face when Red was voted out that he was determined to win HOH again. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2023, 01:48:02 PM »
Well, Cam had everyone fooled about his Nom ,( you could tell when Izzy took off her glasses and Felicia took some pin out of her head they didn't expect to be nom and expected to be hit by pies)  Now, Cameron wants Jared to take down one of his noms. But, Jared can't. If Jared does, even though  Cameron says he would put up Jag, , he probably won't, He will put up MOMMY Cieri..

So, I expect Felicia or Izzy to go hone. I hope Felicia because she contributes nothing. Izzy needs this money. She doesn't even have medical insurance!!!
And, this is her dream, to be on this show.

Remember, now Cameron can not play for HOH next time, so I expect whoever wins to put him on the block again and he again will have to win POV to stay.

I like Izzy for reasoning of her playing hard and needing the money. I like Matt, alot. Not caring about the girls. They are all intelligent, but, so far, they are floaters.
I am enjoying the season.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 01:51:46 PM by bacali »

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2023, 01:32:45 AM »
Well, after the blow out of a fight yesterday afternoon between Cory and Jared, I am not at all surprised that Cory and America are OTB.
I honestly don't care who goes. I am not crazy about either of them as they snuggle under the covers. Always did not like this on BB.
I'm sure that most of the hgs want to win POV, and if so and they take one of them down, , up , I would imagine would go Cameron. :85:

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2023, 01:40:15 AM »
I don't mind Cory, America, or Cameron. I just want Cirie and Jared gone. Matt is my favorite. Did Blue and Jared break up or is it all fake?

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2023, 02:20:26 AM »
I like Matt, too, but lately I'm starting to wonder about him. He really doesn't contribute much at all.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2023, 12:20:35 PM »
I have changed my opinion once again! I don't like any of them....

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2023, 04:21:18 PM »
Well, I'm going to be different once again because I am a Cirie and Jared fan.  Seems like nobody at Jokers likes Jared so I think he needs a little support. -rollinglaugh-They are just playing the game to win like everyone else.  I can't think of any who haven't lied if they want to win. 
As for the show in general, it is much better to have different games and things than all the years before. 
The only thing I wish would change is the voting.  I wish they would vote for who they really like instead of all voting together.  It needs to be more exciting when they are voted out and more unpredictable.
I have to admit Cameron deserves to stay and win.  He is so good at the game.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2023, 03:11:56 AM »
I don't remember if I said this here, but, I have totally changed my opinion about Cameron.
I really, really did not like him at all when he had his first HOH. He was mean and just kind of snarky. I honestly did not like him and was happy to see him voted out.
Then this stupid twist. I had to root for Jared or Cameron. I was surprised they were in the house right the night of the voting.
I heard Cameron say that he had watched every BB from the beginning and multiple times! He knows the game.He had applied 8 times to be on!!
On the other had, Jared never watched BB. I gather, not sure, that when they got Cirie on they brought along Jared.
That totally changed my mind. Someone who is a superfan... I will root for.
I know Cameron served in the military, but, don't know why at 34 he lives at home with his parents. He also has a daughter.
So, as of now.. I am rooting for Cameron. :clap:

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2023, 12:00:53 PM »
I have enjoyed some of the new games this year.  The old ones they brought back seem to be some of the most popular ones.  I have enjoyed not having one group that forms at the beginning and rules the rest of the game.  These people have changed alliances so often and each has been in so many that it makes it hard to predict who is going to be nominated.  Cameron was a great player but might have gone all the way if he had not been so dominating in winning games.  Of course, he had to go.  No one else had a chance.  He should have held back on some of the contest.  I think the cast was pretty diversified. 
I loved this latest thing about the invisible HOH.  Maybe they should do that all the time and not let the nominations be known until they call the houseguest go in to vote.  That would do anyway with everyone voting for the same person.
Jag should be the one to bet now.  I am pulling for him and Matt to win.  Altogether I have enjoyed it this year,

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2023, 01:52:02 AM »
I am with you there, Snowbird. Jag is my number one pick now. Sure hope Cirie doesn't sail into a win, though. She is so smooth! And with everyone targeting the Matt/Jag and Corey/America duos  she has some room to slide in.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2023, 10:10:55 AM »
If Cirie is in the final two I don't think she would win unless she is up against Bowie.  Cirie has won nothing this year as far as winning comps.  Her social game is good but without doing anything else who would vote for her?

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2023, 01:57:03 AM »
Agreed! Show after show after show, she just slides through to the end without making waves of any sort...

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2023, 02:58:16 AM »
I agree about Cirie , but, I haven't seen Bowie Jane do much of anything either.
Right now, my vote is for Felicia.
Did you see all the things she hides in robe pockers?  A Baked Potato!!!!  -rollinglaugh-

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2023, 01:45:54 AM »
Felicia cracks me up!  I really don't care who wins as long as it is not Bowie.  She has done nothing but win the last HOH and now she has all the power.  I hope
zag who will probably be the next HOH, wants the third one to be Felicia and Matt wants
Cirie so I guess they intend to get rid of Bowieas she can't play for HOH next time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal