Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: General BB discussion  (Read 3171 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: General BB discussion
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2023, 09:48:24 PM »
I guess I will pull for Felicia and Cirie now after reading what all those other three are saying about.them.  It is very insulting and there is no reason for it since they already have control of the game.  I wish whichever of the Mamas stay they will win either HOH or veto next but I doubt they will.        I am very surprised at things Matt said about Cirie.  He seemed to really care about her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2023, 01:53:01 AM »
Really....I thought better of him than that! Not a good look for any of them.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2023, 02:28:06 PM »
I guess I will pull for Felicia and Cirie now after reading what all those other three are saying about.them.  It is very insulting and there is no reason for it since they already have control of the game.  I wish whichever of the Mamas stay they will win either HOH or veto next but I doubt they will.        I am very surprised at things Matt said about Cirie.  He seemed to really care about her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Did I miss it?? What has been said about Felicia and Cirie?

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2023, 05:12:44 PM »
Mostly it was about how they had played them the entire game.  How they thought their friendship was genuine and other things putting them down, they were up in HOH drinking and not sharing the alcohol.  Jag was talking about keeping Felicia up by banging pots and pans but I don't think he ever did.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2023, 02:09:01 AM »
As nice a guy as Matt is, he doesn't know how to play BB.
He has been Jag's "ride or die" all along and how much do you want to bet that he isn't in the top 2?

Bowie will have to put someone up next to Felicia. She won't put Jag, I would thnk. So up goes Matt.
Perfect time to get Matt out if they are really playing the game.

I don't particularly like Bowie and I read that many do not like Felicia.
I happen to like Felicia. She hasn't asked for any favors and has played numerous competitions., unlike Cieri.
That is why I am happy Cieri was voted out.

Right now, really ., Jag has played the best game of the people left. IMO

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2023, 01:24:30 AM »
Jag has certainly been a comp beast for the most part, I just can't stand him anymore. Really don't like any of the last four that much, although Felicia has been hilarious.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2023, 12:32:04 PM »
From Joker's I understand that the three are isolating Fellicia for the most part and I think that is wrong.  They stay in the HOH drinking the alcohol they have and laugh about her and how they played her,  I have lost respect for them.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2023, 01:24:41 PM »
I watch the feeds at night when I go to bed.
Felicia was in her room and they were up in the HOH room.
But, Felicia could go up any time she wanted.

Later, she did come out of her room and they all had fun playing hide and seek.
I don't think they are as mean as people portray them to be.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2023, 01:25:59 PM »
Exciting ending finale night.
Matt won Part ! , Jag won Part 2. ...who will take it and then who will they take to sit with them? #4846

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2023, 01:55:39 PM »
I'd hope Jag and Matt would take each other, but it would be so foolish.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2023, 04:00:39 PM »
I don't know who would win if it was Jag and Matt.  Jag really played the best game but Matt played with a handicap.  I wonder how they accommodated for his deafness in the oral games?

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2023, 02:21:17 PM »
Well another BB is over, and our last one to make all our posts here  :'(

I see so many people saying this was the worst BB ever... but, then they always say this.
I, for one, enjoyed it very much. I liked that there wasn't any dramatic fighting, eg.. the year Rachel's sister
had to lock herself in the HOH room.
I liked that there wasn't abundant showmances, and the only one was not much to have to endure.

I loved watching the two "mamas' sit and talk at night. Felicia being one of the funniest I've seen on BB.
And, I didn't vote but, although. I am glad that Camerson took the prize, ( as a stay at home Dad and verteran. I am sure he could use the money). I would have voted for Felicia.
For a woman in her sixties, she played all the comps, unlike Cieri, and did all the cooking every night. She also kept an immaculate kitchen ...for the first time in my recollection in BB history.

I did get the feeds this year , but, they only worked on my phone, so I enjoyed watching when I went to bed. I will miss seeing them all say good night.

I do think Jag deserved to win. He did play an amazing game, but, Matt played one too because he is handicapped and you can't imagine how this affects a person's life unless you live with one.
My mother was deaf and I grew up watching her insecurities and know she would have loved to do so many more things in life, but this disability took away her confidence. So, I applaud Matt for everything he did here and in his life in general.

Well, that about sums it up for me. BYE BB 25 :051bye: 

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2023, 01:44:44 AM »
I don't think I watched the feeds a single time, or visited Jokers either. All in all I enjoyed it, and the comps were okay, too.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2023, 03:28:19 AM »
I never watched the feeds other years when I bought them. I had to watch on my computer and I didn't want to sit upstairs all day, but, I have a tablet so thought... I will watch them on it..But, they wouldn't work on my tablet that I have downstairs. Got message "fatal error", but, I do everything on my tablet. Have to even watch Days of Our Lives on Tablet , it's not on NBC for over a year. So I thought... I am going to cancel...

But, feeds worked on my phone and I found myself enjoying feeds on phone when I went to bed. Hgs were still up and sometimes funny. I actually will miss them putting me to sleep at night. I just cancelled them today. I realized that I had paid for Nov, since BB started Aug 2nd. So, next billing date would have been Dec 2nd.  I don't need them for anything else.So, I can still watch things if I want until then, if they work.

FB had a few BB25 groups and they always told you what happened , so I found I never really went to Jokers. Just went to look at the grid to know who they were in the beginning and to check who was Nom etc. But this FB group was on top of it all the time and you could chat, just like we do here.

BTW, it came across my phone today a few of the Reindeer players....3 exactly. I don't remember who two were but I had to look CLOSELY and was shocked at the picture of Jordan. Wow, has she changed. Picture showed her in a black number( I won't dignify it with the word...dress). The V cut was so low half her boob was exposed. Nah, Nah Nah.... that's not the Jordan I remember. And, I know she is older and a mother but, so were we once that age.... I really mean the black top exposed most of her boob to the nipple.  I would never have worned something like this.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2023, 05:57:51 PM »
I hate to hear that about Jordan.  I loved Jordon.  She was such a sweet and innocent girl.. I remember Jill and I got into it over it because she called her stupid and I tried to tell her she only had a learning disability in the area of numbers.  She could not seem to get the concept of change and telling time.  I had taught children like her.  Of course, Jill thought she knew everything. Al got mad at me for arguing with Jill but later he turned against her.  She and I are still friends.
I know I am getting off the subject, but do any of you remember Laurie's last name?  And is Al still alive?

Back to BB, I loved the show this year mostly for the same reasons you did, Barb.   I did like Cirie better than Felicia and thought her relationship with Matt was sweet. I think Jag was the best or luckiest player I have ever seen on BB.  I was very pleased at the final two.  I didn't want Bowie Jane to be there and appreciate that Jag kept his word to Matt.  That showed his good character.,

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal