Big Brother 25 discussion > New Board

Brown Sugar Alliance

(1/1)

bacali:
 Just  read………: quote as follows….
“Omg! 😱 The feeds show Ciree, Mimi, Jared, Felicia are planning the “Brown Sugar Alliance “ 

Again, another racial alliance. If an alliance of caucasians would try doing this, believe me, from past years it would be all over the news!

Snowbird:
The tides have turned and now white people are the underdog.  Many of us have lost out on jobs because they have to hire minorities.  Sad we can't all be equal. :smiley_confused1:

bacali:
Again, I have a problem with this. and it's not at all about being racist, I am not. But, we had the Cookout last year and everyone applauded this. And, they won BB.
Imagine, if all the white people banded together and formed an alliance excluding people of color? It would be all over the News!  Fair? I don't think so... it is most likely would be all over the News as Racism in the Big Brother house.
What is this, then?
What do YOU think?

bacali:
Poor Felicia really thinks the other black people are going to be true to the BrownSugar Alliance. I really like Felicia though her cackle annoys some people, I find it natural and get a kick out of her.

Snowbird:
I like her too.  Poor thing.  She has taken some falls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version