Survivor 46 game > Discussion

discussion

(1/6) > >>

Snowbird:
What are your thoughts on the show so far?  I love the group they have playing this time.  It didn't take long to get attached to them although I am not sure I know who is who so far.  I think the man who had to leave was named Brandon and I really hated to see him go.  Why couldn't they take him for an MRI with someone assigned to stay with him and let him return when he was cleared?

ponytail:
I know! I always hate it when players who want to play so bad have to leave...and hopefully there will be no quitters this season.

trouble405:
I think his name is Randon.  When he first said he felt a sting I thought maybe a spider bite but I have since read it was a pinched nerve and he was completely recovered in a couple of days. I hope he gets a chance to play in another season.

This may seem harsh because I really like his kind heart BUT this is Survivor Bhanu!! Pull yourself together and quit crying  :73: or accept you wanted an experience and you got on the show over thousands of others.  Go home happy

bacali:
I like the cast on each tribe, so far. I wish that when the fellow who had to leave was doing better he was allowed to come back in.
But, I think that we watch it once every week and time wise for the show... he had to recuperate for awhile. One of my favorite shows.

bacali:
I forget her name...just learning who is who.. but the girl with the tatoos... I don't trust. .I think she is over the top and probably will be voted out. ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version