Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: The Top Ten  (Read 945 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
The Top Ten
« on: March 08, 2013, 01:52:16 PM »
Finally, we have the top five girls and top five boys.  These were chosen by the fans after seeing the top ten for each.  I was a little disappointed in a couple that didn't make it as I thought there were at least two that should not have made it.

The boys are Paul Jolley, Burnell Taylor, Curtis Finch, Jr., Devin Velez, and Lazaro Arbos.  My favorite of these is Lazaro.
The girls are Jenelle Arthur, Candice Glover, Angie Miller, Amber  Holcomb, and Kree Harrison.  I like Angie the best.  Based on what I have seen so far I think Angie is the best of the group.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: The Top Ten
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 10:53:07 PM »
Well, none of them has caught my interest yet, and I haven't particularly liked any of the songs they sang. Nickie Minaj ruins the whole show--that nasally voice, short attention span, lack of anything to say to the contestants that is constructive...bleeah, I just want to pull off her wig.

I like Keith Urban, and I sometimes think he is wondering what the heck he has gotten into. Poor guy.
Randy is jaded, just doesn't have anything new to contribute.
Mariah looks like she could care less about being there.
Ryan Seacrest looks old! And he's too polished now.

And call me a grouch, but I am sick of the heartwarming stories, too. This is the first season that I have not actually cared if I watched or not. So maybe I won't!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal