Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Dallas  (Read 3956 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: The 2nd Season Begins...
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 01:02:12 AM »
The first two hours of the new season were not at all disappointing.
We now know that "Rebecca" ...the gal that was married to Christopher and is pregnant with his twin babies is actuallly Pamela "Rebecca" Barnes!! She is Cliff Barnes' daughter!!! Who would have known. LOL
Cliff is the arch rival of the Ewings and has always wanted Southfork. He was also Bobby Ewings brother in law when he was married to Pamela.( played at that time by Victoria Principle).
 Cliff is still after everything the Ewings own....now the energy rights .
This weeks show picked right up with Sue Ellen running for Gov, but, being blackmailed. She was almost on the brink of taking a drink, but, didn't and JR.... who has really always loved her.... was able to call in favors and helped her out.
Anne, we have learned has a daughter whom it seems was kidnapped by her ex-husband and his mother ( played by Judith Light). They have raised her in Europe.
The two hour show was again terrific and so worth watching.
Larry Hagman played his usual wonderful JR, and it's hard to believe that these shows are going to end on down with another cliff hanger, which will most definitely be his demise....only, this time, unlike back in 1980... he won't be coming back.
Sort of a bittersweet season opener for me.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Dallas
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 06:22:37 PM »
We're about 5 weeks into this season's show and Dallas doesn't stand still. It's been one week after another of fantastic tv.
But, we knew it was coming... J.R.'s demise.
Now, whether they switched up things and edited shows for tonight's cliffhanger, I don't know....but, at the end of last week's show... J.R. WAS SHOT!!!!
This time, we viewers know that it's final as Larry Hagman passed away last year with all these previous shows already filmed.
Tonight's show promises to bring in lots of memorable former castmasts for anyone who loved Dallas 30 years ago.
But, now ...a new query...Who shot J.R. ... this time.??
Show airs on TNT at 9 pm.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2013, 06:01:11 PM »
Doesn't anyone else watch this TERRIFIC show?
Well, you are missing a good one .... because now after 30 years, we have another cliffhanger.
WHO SHOT J.R........ AGAIN?
Unfortunately , due to the death of Larry Hanman in Nov, this time we know he isn't coming back,
But, we don't know anything about the details of his death.
The show now is playing up the Barnes/Ewing fued...big time.
Cliff Barnes, Bobby 's former brother in law is STILL trying to take Southfork away from the Ewings.
J.R. was shot mysteriously in Mexico. Why was he in Mexico?
Rumor has it that he was looking for Pam... Bobby's ex-wife and Christopher's mother, who left them years ago. Pam was played , at that time, by Victoria Principle. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for her to reappear on the show.
Last weeks show paired up an old familiar couple who were the center of the "Knots Landing" spin-off... Valene and Gary.
Valene left Gary because of his drinking. Sue Ellen called Valene and reunited them... but, don't know whether they will follow this storyline or not.
The show ended last week with Cliff Barnes making a decision to blow up an oil rig.... and all the Ewings including his pregnant daughter are on it !!!!! Wow!
Things are only going to get better with this Ewing/Barnes fued, and I just read in the newpaper that Dallas has been picked up for Season 3.
Watch and chat along with me ( I'm getting lonely  :'( )

Monday night on TNT at 9

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2013, 07:28:30 PM »
Just a reminder...Dallas is on again tonight ( Monday)..and it's really good.

TNT at 9 pm

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2014, 02:27:06 PM »
[Dallas Is Coming Back On

Brand new shows of Dallas start NEXT Monday night... Feb 24th  TNT at 9 o'clock!!

I checked out the channel and they seem to be running all the previous shows for viewers to catch up ...all day long.
We know JR was shot ...again, and unfortunately because Larry Hagman passed away.... he's not coming back this  time around. We did find out who shot him at the end of the last season....so... I plan on watching 8-9 for this last show ...and then the NEW one at 9.

Please watch so you can chat about it with me.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2014, 03:03:00 PM »
I guess no one other than myself is watching Dallas.
If you are and want to "chat" about it.... just put in a post...otherwise , I'll just watch it alone  :'(

But, if you forgot...it's not too late to catch up... we are only 3 shows in .

Monday nights...TNT...9 pm Eastern time..or as they say...check out your local listings.  :039:

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2014, 04:00:58 PM »
With some new members joining, I thought I'd post about DALLAS again.

I saw Jessie Metcalf( Christopher) on Access Hollywood today and he said Dallas is coming back on in August 2014.
 :clap: :clap: :clap:
Remember... if anyone want to chat about this show...I'm ready.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 11:29:55 PM »
Well, I seem to be watching  alone.... but, if you're interested DALLAS starts up again this Monday on TNT at 9.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2014, 06:17:55 PM »
Anyone watching?
No one want to hear that Dallas theme... ?
Bobby and Sue Ellen just as good as they were 30 years ago....even better !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal