Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: April 25 Results Show  (Read 702 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
April 25 Results Show
« on: April 25, 2013, 10:09:23 PM »
We begin the show with a flashback of what the Idols have done for the past week. Ryan tells us that tonight he has some shocking news for us that will affect the judges and turn the competition upside down. It will be another serious night of drama.

After a plug for the summer Idol tour, we see a clip on the miniconcert at Children's Hospital LA, and then watch the 4 girls perform Alicia Keyes' Girl on Fire.

This weeks Ford Fiesta mission was Chasing Ryan. Each girl was to meet with Ryan at a different place, and he was not at any of them. They all met up at his office to be greeted by 4 Ryans. (I guess we are meant to see how busy the man is and how many pies he has his fingers in).

The Idols are given 20 seconds to tell us 5 things we don't know about them. Angie got 3, Candice got 4, Kree got 3, and Amber got all 5. It was cute.

Now to get serious. Amber is 1st up and we look back quickly to last night.
Jimmy says she did a great job on Power of Love. McArthur Park--I have no idea what this song is about and Amber didn't either. Can't interpret a song without understanding it. She might be in trouble.

2nd is Kree
Jimmy says she needed to redeem herself, agreed with Keith that she needs to let her vulnerability show through, to have a great performance you have to have a great song.

Stefano from last season (?) catches us up a little and sings his new song--Yes to Love.

Candice is next
After her play by play Jimmy says Candice has a big voice and a big voice is hard to maintain, her song choices were safe, time to move forward. We go back to Jimmy on stage for the first time last night, and how the judges disagreed with his critiques and how the audience booed him. When Nickie came on stage, he was wondering oh boy, what now. And now everyone is teasing him and saying she likes him. Nickie says he is her new sugar daddy.
Drake has a message for Kree--he's honored she sang his song, he sneaks in behind her and surprises her, the audience really goes wild to see him. He hugs all the girls who are jumping up and down with excitement as well.

Now we go back to the finale of season 9. Lee DeWyze catches us up and sings a song from his new album 'Silver Lining'. (Really good, I think he has something there).

Angie is next with highlights from last night
Jimmy says Angie won the night hands down, 2 great songs--2 great performances. Prefer her on the piano, feels more natural, if she wants to win this thing I would stay where she is most natural.

Dim the lights Kieran--tonight we are in 2 groups, one is the top 2, the other is the bottom two.

Amber and Candice are in the bottom 2, Angie and Kree are in the top 2.

Kree and Angie are safe!

Next weeks theme is to be now and then.

The person to be leaving tonight is--noone! Because an extra week has been built in for the judge's save and it wasn't used, all four girls will proceed to next week. The votes from last night will be combined with next weeks totals.

Good call American Idol! I would have hated to see either Amber or Candice go.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:12:46 PM by ponytail »

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
Re: April 25 Results Show
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 05:05:48 PM »
Based on this week's performances and results, the Prankster has sent his predictive prognosticator into the shop for repair.

Amber and Candace in the bottom two?  ABSURD!!!!

These four are so good I'm glad they have another week.    For those of you who haven't been watching, please try to catch this week's show.  The Fab Four are simply mahvelous!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal