Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Falling Skies  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
Falling Skies
« on: June 08, 2013, 12:43:22 PM »
For those of you who like "War of the Worlds" type stories, season 3 of Falling Skies starts tomorrow on TBS (9-11PM).  For two years the earthlings have fought a largely losing battle against alien invaders.  At the end of season 2 a new set of aliens landed.  It looks like things will get dicey for all concerned.  The show is well-written and well acted with a strong human dimension.  If you haven't seen it before it's worth a look.

Offline Prairie Dawn

• Buzzified
Re: Falling Skies
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 09:29:50 PM »
This is a fantastic show (I am recording it as I write this).  I cannot wait to find out what that "new" alien at the end of last season is........

Offline Cookie Monster

• Gold Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 01:10:31 PM »
I love this show and it is one of the better shows on TV right now and in fact one of the very best!  A fun filled great character driven action sci-fi :whoo: :72:

Offline Prairie Dawn

• Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 10:54:29 PM »
I love this show and it is one of the better shows on TV right now and in fact one of the very best!  A fun filled great character driven action sci-fi :whoo: :72:

I second that! Can this show get any better? One of my favorites.  I need something to fill the void caused by the loss of Fringe.   :'(

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 12:02:41 AM »
This is my favorite season so far!  So  many great story lines, so many mysteries..... The alien/human baby opens up so many possibilities.  I hope the writers explore some of them and don't limit it to a "rescue the baby and remove the alien DNA from the baby" story line.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal