Open Floor > Sports

Pre Sochi

(1/2) > >>

ponytail:
Bombs in toothpaste tubes now?  I am so very afraid that there will be some kind of threats carried out now...hope everything goes well. 

<scared>

ponytail:
Waaaaahhhhh! Sean White (the flying tomato) has pulled out of the games. The track
 is too dangerous, the Russians didn't build it right (so he says), and he has already hurt himself on practice runs.

He is my fave of all the Olympic athletes. :'(

Root for Curt Tomasievicz (I am sure I did not spell that one right) in the 4 man bobsled. He is a local boy, and he won a gold medal at the last Olympics in bobsled.

Snowbird:
How awful that there has to be fear associated with these games.  Why can't people just live and let live? 

Sergeant Prankster:

--- Quote from: ponytail on February 05, 2014, 08:08:41 PM ---Waaaaahhhhh! Sean White (the flying tomato) has pulled out of the games. The track
 is too dangerous, the Russians didn't build it right (so he says), and he has already hurt himself on practice runs.

He is my fave of all the Olympic athletes. :'(

Root for Curt Tomasievicz (I am sure I did not spell that one right) in the 4 man bobsled. He is a local boy, and he won a gold medal at the last Olympics in bobsled.

--- End quote ---

Not to worry Ponytail.  Sean White WILL participate in the half-pipe.  Sarge believes it starts tomorrow.  Sarge heard that the Flying Tomato got peeled, i.e., got his hair cut.

bacali:
I do think I remember hearing that Sean white did voluntarily pull out of some event ....finding it too dangerous, for fear he might get hurt for another event he wanted to win.
Sarge probably stated it right in his last post.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version