Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: American Idol--Week 2  (Read 1043 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
American Idol--Week 2
« on: March 06, 2014, 01:00:19 PM »
Tonight's theme was Home, and our contestants sang songs that connected them to their hometowns.  A few observations:

Harry has taken over the curmudgeon role on American Idol, albeit nicely.

There are 3 finalists from Alabama.

None of the 12 really wowed the judges (or me) last night. Lots of 'good' performances, but not a one stood out, and seeing as how they were singing songs near and dear to their hearts....makes you wonder.

Everyone had family members or friends there to root them on last night...except Ben :(

Quite a few teens in this year's crop.

I loved Caleb last week, but he has got to change it up--seems to be a stuck in a rut.

What in the heck happened to Majesty? I had high hopes for that girl, hope she brings it on next week.

Let's hope last night was just the nervous jitters for our contestants, or it could be a bleak season.
Amateurish!

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: American Idol--Week 2
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 10:10:43 AM »
Emily is out!

There was a little tiff between Harry and Randy--Randy blamed Harry's comments the previous night on indigestion, Harry said if he was the mentor to the group he would be up with them all night getting them ready to go. Not all out war, but you could tell there was a bit of tension. Which goes to show how this season is going....blaaaaah.

Randy needs to bow out of Idol--there is just no place for him there anymore.

Best part of the night? Keith Urban head-bobbing to Phillip Phillips new song.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: American Idol--Week 2
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 01:21:57 PM »
As usual, I didn't see the performances, now have I looked for them on You Tube, but I did see last night's show.  I was disappointed in who went home again although when she sang for the save her voice didn't sound as it usually does. 

I LOVED Phillip Phillips new song! and loved watching him sing it.  He is from my state so I'm proud of him.  I think that song is going to be a hit. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal