Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: American Idol-Week 4  (Read 1553 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
American Idol-Week 4
« on: March 20, 2014, 12:29:49 AM »
Another BLAAAAAHHH week. No one is standing out, No one has star quality. There are lots of good voices, but no stage presence! If you ask me, an American Idol needs to be able to entertain, needs a little showmanship, needs to move, feel, connect with the audience. Not a one did this, not even close...Malaya, Alex, Jena, Sam did the best--I guess being on the bottom has scared them into putting a little extra, extra into their endeavors.
I no longer like Jessica's nasally twang or MK's stiff what am I doing here performances. I want to see some outstanding performances from this band of misfits! Just one and I will be happy...BOOOO American Idol. What a sorry season.

Going home-MK PLEASE. She did a lousy, uncomfortable job with Perfect, and spent the rest of the evening pouting on the couch. She knows her days are numbered. If not her, then CJ should go--talk about a shaky, sharp terrible performance, he fits the bill.

Come on Idols! I haven't given up hope, but.....

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: American Idol-Week 4
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 12:53:35 AM »
Sorry....I just can't get into it this year, yet. 

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 08:14:43 PM »
I agree Ponytail.  I just watched the performances on You Tube, at least a little of all of them.  I couldn't bare to watch them all the way through.  I think they got rid of the girls who could really sing.  They need to all go home.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 08:51:51 PM »
Rather than watch the you tube version, I just watch the Results show.
Here they show little snippets of each contestant with the judges remarks and then the elim.
Just enough.
And if they have a performance...if I like it, like Harry last week, I watch it...if not ...fast forward it . LOL
I just don't enjoy the whole show anymore. I don't even know the songs they are singing
or the "artists" they refer to .

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 11:46:00 PM »
You've probably both got the right idea!
Tonight MK went home, and she should have. CJ needed to be in the bottom 3, horrible, horrible performance.
Jennifer did her latest hit tonight--I Luh Ya Papi.  A real disconnect for me. She is far from a down to earth girl (isn't she in her 40's?) living on the streets of New York. What was that all about?
Harry's showcase group was Royal Teeth doing their single Wild. Uhhhhh....nope. The girl singer had some pretty sharp incisors, maybe that's where the group got their name.

Whatever....

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 04:47:47 PM »
 :57: I fast forwarded through and watched JLo sing that stupid song.
She looked very nice and I enjoyed the dance...but, what the heck are the words to that song?
Sorry, didn't like it.
Then, after her ....ff...to see who was elim.
Just enough time for me to spend on the show.  :smiley_confused1:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal