Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: the Red Viper vs. the Mountain  (Read 1144 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
the Red Viper vs. the Mountain
« on: May 27, 2014, 10:12:53 PM »
It will be epic! Sunday night is the showdown in Westeros--the Red Viper will battle the Mountain. Who do you think will win? Here are some statistics and a little background about the two combatants:

In this corner: THE RED VIPER

When the Red Viper (Prince Oberyn) was 16, he killed his first challenger by using a poison tipped blade.

He has lots of illegitimate daughters, 8 of them. They are called the Sand snakes.

He has a deep abiding hatred for the Lannisters. They killed his sister Elia Targaryen, and her two children.

He wields an ash spear 8' long with a steel spearhead and spike.

He travelled extensively in the Free Cities, where he learned about poisons. He studied at the Citadel (forged 6 links of his Maester's chain) and rode with the second sons.

And in this corner: THE MOUNTAIN WHO RIDES

The Mountain (Ser Gregor Clegane) is freakishly large, said to be almost 8' tall and 420 pounds. He is inhumanly strong.

He wields a 6' two-handed sword that he can use with one hand, and carries an oaken shield. He can hack men in half with a single blow.

He wears heavy plate armor, with chainmail and boiled leather below.

He is a sadistic murderer, rapist, and has an uncontrollable temper.  He once killed one of his own men for snoring too loud. He is also rumored to have killed his father, sister, and first two wives.

He suffers from extreme headaches, and drinks heavily of the milk of the poppy to dull the pain.

His most infamous crime was when, at the age of 17, he entered King's Landing and killed the baby prince Aegon and his mother Queen Elia, the Red Viper's sister.

This will be good....I know the outcome, but I am still ready to see it!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 10:15:14 PM by ponytail »

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: the Red Viper vs. the Mountain
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 01:38:50 AM »
 -Dancekick- -Dancekick-
I am so happy that you are so excited , but, ... I have never even heard of this show.
If anyone else watches...please "chat" with our ponytail.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal