Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Under The Dome: Season 2  (Read 1525 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Under The Dome: Season 2
« on: June 30, 2014, 08:43:35 PM »
The 2nd Season of Under The Dome starts tonight, June 30th. I can't wait to see how they pick up from the finale.
Let's meet back here to chat about it later..... :08:

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Under The Dome: Season 2
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 11:21:55 PM »
I hate how they killed Linda.  She was one of my favorites. 
I can see a love triangle between the teacher, Julia, and Barbie brewing.   Maybe Sam will get involved in it too. 
Now it looks like one of my other favorites will be killed next week. 
I am thinking that Julia threw that egg in the pond and then she pulled the strange girl from the water so is there some connection between the two?
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 12:05:23 AM »
So Snowbird, is it following the book at all anymore? I saw that Stephen King had a little cameo in the diner this episode. And he wrote it. I thought it was great! This show has me hooked again.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 12:39:41 AM »
It's not really following the book at all.  There are some of the same characters and most of them are somewhat like they are in the book.  In the book Junior and his dad are completely evil.  Junior murders several girls and just about the whole town dies in the end.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 09:11:47 AM »
Then I guess I am glad that I didn't read the book first!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 01:12:21 AM »
Yes, but you should still read the book.  I think I liked the book best but the show is still on my "must see" list.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 07:13:49 PM »
The season is about to end for Under the Dome.  It is straying farther and farther from the book but still holds my interest.  A girl that died many years ago came back from the dead but now the grown has sucked her back up.  People have left the dome only to come back.  Barbie's father has been made into a villian.  He wasn't on the show last season.  There have been so many twist and surprises it is hard to keep up with. 

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 07:59:52 PM »
I'm still watching it too, Snowbird! And glad I haven't read the book. I enjoy it, but it needs to come to an end--tired of them being trapped, I want to find out how they get out, what the dome is all about, and who makes it out alive!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 08:34:16 PM »
I just couldn't get interested in this show this season. I watched the first one( and all the first season) and taped the others for future nights...but, now that new shows are starting up for the Fall and other ones I've watched..like Dancing WTS, Dallas, Survivor, TAR, Revenge...to name just a few....
now that they are coming back on, I realize I don't have time to play catch up with a show that I was so confused about to begin with. So, I deleted all the ones I had taped.

:29: Bye...Under The Dome

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 05:22:25 PM »
So many things happened on the final show last night and of course it ended in a cliff-hanger.  Big Jim's wife who was thought to be dead for several years came back only to be stabbed by her former boyfriend and then to be given something to help her end her life because of the pain.  Big Jim goes crazy and starts killing people while they are all trying to escape through the hole that had opened up.  Now Barbie and Julia are separated by a large gap inside the tunnel. 
I hate having to wait almost a year to find out what will happen next.  It makes me think of "who shot JR."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal