Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: week 10 paragraph contest  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
week 10 paragraph contest
« on: July 07, 2014, 11:59:53 AM »
Making this decision was extremely difficult as all of the paragraphs were top notch.  They all covered the sentence in such imaginative ways and I enjoyed reading each of them. But I had to choose one so the winner is Outlast.  Hers has that little touch of revenge that I loved! 

So Outlast is the winner.
Please put up a new sentence for this week.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: week 10 paragraph contest
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 09:23:02 AM »
Thank you Snowbird for picking my paragraph kiss1

New sentence for week ten!

It had cost the department over 2 billion dollars but there he stood; The world's most perfect man...

:043:

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 03:02:07 PM »
It had cost the department over 2 billion dollars but there he stood; the world's most perfect man. Adam examined himself in the mirror. Chiseled features on his perfect face, rippling muscles on his perfect body, perfect waves in his perfect hair. He gave himself a big old perfect grin with his sparkly whites and blew a kiss to his reflection with his perfect lips. He turned and started down the hallway to find his creator. There was one little thing that was bothering him, and he hoped she knew the answer. This morning he had found a gray hair, and a tiny pimple beside his nose. Adam hurried faster.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 10:38:34 PM »
*dons an amusing fake beard and wonky accent*

It had cost the department over 2 billion dollars but there he stood; The world's most perfect man. Stephanie couldn't believe her eyes. She'd been expecting a tall muscle-bound athlete and in front of her was a fat bald little man wearing a frilly apron. This was the 'world's most perfect man'? she gasped. If the lab thought she was paying them for this then they had another thing coming! It wasn't until the man offered to do the dishes (even after having cooked the meal!) and then rub her feet afterwards that she realized they'd been right at the company all along. I wonder if he likes romantic comedies? she thought. - You bet he does!

:)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 02:51:09 AM »
 -rollinglaugh-  I'll never be able to outdo those two.   :clap: :clap:
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 01:03:40 PM »
It cost the department over 2 billion dollars but there he stood; The world's most perfect man.  Now he must complete his mission.  He headed south to find the world's most perfect woman.  But alas!  Snowbird was already married.  -rollinglaugh-

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 01:09:29 PM »
 -rollinglaugh-

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 01:10:10 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal