Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Apprentice 2015  (Read 2303 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Apprentice 2015
« on: January 06, 2015, 09:36:23 PM »
I think I might actually like this season's cast.
I find it fun to watch Geraldo.
I could tell from the beginning ( Sunday night's show) that Kevin Hanson did not like Geraldo.
He is a character.
Unfortunately, Donald Trump saw more merit in keeping an "old-timer" like Geraldo than a younger fellow
like Kevin.
I was surprised since Kevin seems big with the younger generation and could have pulled in ratings from this age group.
Anyone else enjoy the show?
I, too, noticed that the task and fighting part of the show was shortened with more time in the board room.
This, I liked.
I used to fast forward through this part in other seasons just to get to the boardroom.

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
Re: Apprentice 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 05:59:28 AM »
I think it was stupid to get rid of Kevin Jonas. Quite frankly none of the other celebrities have as much of a pull with fans as he does.  He would bring in a lot of money for charities. I am assuming he would bring in a lot more viewers as well, with a younger audience tuning in to see him that had maybe never watched before. 

Plus he came across very sensible, I thought he would be one to root for.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 02:43:11 PM »
Oddly, I had never heard of Kevin Jonas but then I am NOT a younger  viewer. -rollinglaugh-
I thought Geraldo was a bit over bearing and many of the men made negative comments about him. 
I was happy that Gilbert Godfrey was sent home on Monday night's show as that comedy routine was very inappropriate for the group it was planned for. 
I am more interested in the dynamics between the women.  I have heard that Donal Trump has since made the remark that Kenya Moore was one of the most evil women he had ever met.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 08:11:10 PM »
And I have no clue who that Geraldo dude is  -loll

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 11:33:44 PM »
Well, Court has never heard of Geraldo Rivera, and Snowbird has never heard of Kevin Jonas... -loll So funny.
This shows how our site has people in all generations.

Geraldo is a investigative reporter, and has done numerous....shows on tv for decades.
He has been on several major networks, and I think most recently on Fox.
If there was a war story, or a hurricane...Geraldo was in the thick of things...literally blowing off cliffs.
He does come off on the show as "superior". And, he is that way, in real life...because he sat across
the aisle from me on a flight several years ago.
I guess being his age and in the spotlight for so many years , he feels....sort of an entitlement.
On this flight, the airline let him board last, so as not to create commotion...but, first thing he did was stand up and stretch... so everyone would see him...  :72:-...before sitting down.
On this show...I wasn't surprised that The Donald didn't fire him....yet.

Kevin Jonas, is, or was one of the Jonas Brothers. I have seen them perform on tv and hadn't realized that he's grown up.
I remember him as a teenager in the group with his brothers.
I don't know why, but, you could see Kevin's dislike for Geraldo right from the get go.
I didn't like the way Kevin acted. I thought he'd have a more pleasant personality, but, he seemed angry all the time , to me. However....
I wish Kevin wasn't fired....it would have been fun watching each of them try to get the best of the other one.

I do think it an interesting cast this season...and I'm really glad that they haven't drawn it out like in the past. So far, I've been enjoying it.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 01:32:26 PM »
Well....  What did you think of last night's show (2-2-15)? 
I was so glad to see that *^%&( Kenya fired.  I am sure she did steal that phone because who else would have a reason to put that tweet on it.  She has been so evil to so many people on the show and then shows up in the board room all smiles and sweetness until she throws someone under the bus and drives over them (in her words).  She said she had a trick up her sleeve and that tweet was what it was.

During the 2nd half I really hated to see Johnny fired.  I also didn't want to see Brandi fired.  I was pulling for both of them. At least he fired that other guy before he did them.

Now there are just three and it is an easy guess which two will be in the final.

Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 07:45:08 PM »
Darn...I missed it. ..saw only the firing of ...that fellow... Ion .
I would have loved to see Kenya fired.
What happened?

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 10:44:40 PM »
Kenya's team lost and she tried to lay the blame on Vivica saying she saw a tweet that Vivica did saying she was going through menopause and wasn't feeling good.  She said Vivica didn't do much which she couldn't because Kenya completely ignored her and talked only to Geraldo.  While they were working together Vivica's phone went missing with all her data, etc. on it.  She was very upset that it was gone.  During the board meeting after Kenya said she read the tweet, Vivica said she didn't tweet that.  One of Donald's son's found the tweet and Vivica told them about her phone being stolen.  So it looks like Kenya stole the phone as she was one of the four people in the room when it went missing.  Also Kenya had made the remark that if she lost it would be Vivica gone because she had a trick up her sleeve.
At first Geraldo was on Kenya's side, praising her and criticizing Vivica but after the phone incident he decided she did steal the phone.  If you get a chance to watch it on the computer there will probably be videos of it.  If I see one I will post it. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal