Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Will or Nina  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Will or Nina
« on: March 11, 2015, 09:32:38 PM »
I think a mistake was made tonight in getting rid of Nina over Will.  He has shown that he is out of shape for the challenges.  They have not given Nina a chance to prove herself, really haven't given her a chance at all.  I was surprised that it was Joe who voted for Nina as  I thought of all the others he would be the one to give her a chance to prove herself. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Will or Nina
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 10:17:03 PM »
Same here Snowbird, I would have liked Nina to get further. Will is going to be a hindrance, that's for sure.

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 11:37:57 PM »
Yeah Will is struggling but Nina was not helping her case very much.  She is the reason Will flipped last week and then had a pity party for herself.  Their biggest mistake was getting rid of Vince last week.  I am ready for them to scramble the teams and see how some of these people align in a new setting.
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 11:47:53 PM »
I was actually happy they lost the challenge after booting Vince.  :Woot_Emoticon:

It was a pretty contentious episode all around, with Nina latest hissy fit, Mike working too hard and then getting a lot of nasty backlash from Rodney and Lindsey and Shirin's somewhat odd behavior. We were getting so much conflict and so much strategy talk with Tyler talking about booting Shirin instead of Joaquin and Lindsey talking about booting Mike that I was convinced the the tribes were getting switched in the next episode, but the previews fairly clearly show the tribes competing just as they are so I guess I was wrong about the swap coming up.

Instead we have an injury, 'she's bleeding' and I believe a call for medical to come in.  :-\

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 09:31:00 AM »
We're into ACC Basketball so I didn't see it.  Interesting who left.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal