Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Chris' latest spot in the limelight  (Read 1928 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Chris' latest spot in the limelight
« on: June 11, 2015, 01:26:59 AM »
Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition. Seems like our bachelor can't stay away from reality shows--looks like this is his latest attempt at self aggrandizement.  :smiley_confused1:

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
Re: Chris' latest spot in the limelight
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 11:36:50 AM »
I am so disappointed in him.  I really thought he was looking for love and it now seems he was just wanting to be famous.  He has a girl laugh and tends to be a crybaby! 

After Josh and Andi (loved them!) and now Chris and Whitney I can't even watch the show anymore.
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Offline cak416

• Gold Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 02:41:54 PM »
Oh, no. And who's taking care of the farm?

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 05:58:42 PM »
Oh no! I liked him , too, but, honestly wasn't a bit surprised when I heard that he and Whitney ( with the T) had broken their "engagement" What a joke!!
Of course, they blamed it on her but also said he was too cozy on DWTS with his partner.
I was amazed, quite honestly when I watched him in the finale of the show because he had really come a long way with the dancing and relaxing attitude in front of the camera.
I wondered...how can this young guy go back to that deserted town after all this glitter and fame.
Well, guess he can't.
I never heard of this cooking show.. when is it on and what channel ?  I'd like to watch...at least once. LOL
But, I have to agree...I am disappointed in him. His sincerity went out the window once he saw the lights of Hollywood.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal