Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Star Wars  (Read 1426 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Star Wars
« on: October 27, 2015, 09:09:57 PM »
Anyone else really hyped to see this movie? I first saw it in the early days of my marriage, took my baby girl of just a few months in with us in her carrier. I faithfully watched all 6 of them over the years, some of them several times as I introduced my kids to them as well. It will be great to see the next installment(s)!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Star Wars
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 09:15:50 PM »
I remember going to our local drive in,( which bit the dust many years ago)to see Star Wars. We were parked several cars down from our neighbors.
My sister's boys were Star Wars crazy, but, for some reason it just never took off in my house.
But, you are not alone...lots of people are waiting for this. I just was always lost when it came to the characters. I just knew the main ones.   

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 11:09:54 AM »
I got my 11 year old grandson episodes 1, 2, and 3 for Christmas so he could catch up before we went. We binge watched them, and then went to the movies! Kept us riveted, and I almost cried at the very end (in a good way). Can't wait for the next installment! Even my 6 yr. old granddaughter is into it! That's what happens when you have older brothers! Here's her Star Wars pic...

LOL I expected to see drawings of Christmas trees and Santa Claus..she surprised me with this one!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 05:30:13 PM »
Sorry, I'm just reading this because we never usually go to the movies.
A very cute  picture.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal