Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Ben, our new Bachelor  (Read 1591 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Ben, our new Bachelor
« on: February 26, 2016, 02:23:36 AM »
I don't know if anyone of you is watching this season. I usually do watch, but, missed a lot of them....knowing I could pick it up at the end.
Well, I have. I saw last weeks show when Ben's family met several girls. Didn't impress me.....but, this past Monday's show was the "hometown dates".
Anyone ever watching this show knows this is a biggie for the girls when they bring home the "Bachelor" to meet their families...parents, siblings...whomever.

Now, let me say....Ben is not one of my favorite Bachelors. It's not that I do not like him, I just feel that he is extremely immature. I just do not see his sincerity in any of the girls he meets.
There was a young lady on the show...Amanda. She , for not known reasons, has two young little daughters.
She never has them meet any of her dates.... and....
Amanda says on numerous occasions that it's a big deal for her to bring home a man to meet them... because of obvious reasons.....but, she is now totally in love with Ben....so there they all meet on the beach. Idyllic...huh?
Well, I guess Ben didn't think so ..because Amanda wasn't given a rose!!!

I agree with Amanda's accessment of Ben at the end of the show.
He obviously knew that this was not a situation he wanted to be in( a ready made family)....so why let Amanda go through this with him...and her beautiful children? And, then....why not tell her earlier than the rose ceremony? She could have been spared this if he manned up and just told her before she made her stand there and feel so humiliated.
Sorry...I know the show is ...this rose ceremony...but, when it comes to getting small children involved....that's where I say....my opinion is....this is going too far. I felt offended by Ben doing this on the show last Monday.
And...those tears....come on....give me a break!!!

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Ben, our new Bachelor
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 09:18:47 AM »
I haven't watched a lot of it, and I missed last week's episode. The little I have watched bored me, he is probably a genuinely nice guy, and certainly a handsome one, just wish they would get on someone with a great personality and sense of humor for once. It's been a long dry spell!

--<--@ 

bacali, will you accept this rose.....lol

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 11:56:26 PM »
I'm sorry, ponytail....I didn't see your offer until now...

Well, yes...... :'( :'(  -Dancekick- -Dancekick- -Dancekick-
I will be glad to accept your rose!!!

But... I hope that the next Bachelor looks older than 12. Ben just looks too young to really be wanting to get married in the first place.
Now he is "in LUVVVVV" with 2 women. Yeah, right!!! :smiley_confused1:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 11:58:21 PM by bacali »

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 01:00:51 AM »
Tonight Chris Harrison promised this last show to be "the most exciting in Bachelor history"... :whoo:

After watching all season, Ben was down to the very last day still loving 2 women... Jo-Jo and Lauren, when the man who brings the rings arrived for him to choose the diamond engagement ring.
SUDDENLY, Ben looked at the rings and right then and there ....announced that he knew who he was going to ask to be his wife!!!  -Dancekick-
First Jo-Jo arrived by helicopter and poured her love out to him, ....only to be told that Ben did love her , but, he loved..... another more !!! So, Jo-Jo departed  :03: and the next helicopter bringing Lauren arrived and Ben got down on one knee and proposed!  :34:
And, then...on the final show....everyone was reunited and Jo-Jo will be the new Bachelorette.
So, now she will fall out of love for Ben and hopefully in love with a new fella...and everyone will live happily ever after.  Amen!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal