Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: My Pet Peeve  (Read 67414 times)

Offline Prairie Dawn

• Buzzified
Re: My Pet Peeve
« Reply #270 on: October 24, 2013, 09:00:15 AM »
Comic Con.  First, the Prankster wore a series of superhero costumes in an effort to woo Wonder Woman.  She was unimpressed.  She wound up running off with Spongebob Squarepants.

Then, just as the Prankster was about to leave he got caught in a rogue transporter beam that had been programmed by CGI.  CGI worked out the glitches after a couple of days and the Prankster was freed from his buffer pattern.  He has spent the last few days counting his fingers, toes and related knuckles. :c029:

-rollinglaugh- -rollinglaugh- -rollinglaugh- Comic Con can be a very heady experience!

Pet peeve:  spiders

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #271 on: October 24, 2013, 11:22:40 AM »
People who let their dogs run all over the neighborhood.  My precious cat with three legs, my precious Pixie, was killed two weeks ago by the woman's dogs from across the street.  She takes in strays, has nine, but doesn't keep them in a pin.  My cat is suppose to stay in the house but she sneaks out.  Right after I got her I dreamed that she was surrounded by a pack of dogs and my nightmare came true. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #272 on: October 24, 2013, 05:34:10 PM »
Potholes. :41:

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #273 on: October 24, 2013, 09:29:17 PM »
That is so sad Snowbird.  :03:
Unfortunately, people like that just don't get it, do they. Was she the one that liked to be with you when you were on the computer?

Offline Prairie Dawn

• Buzzified
« Reply #274 on: October 25, 2013, 09:36:05 PM »
People who let their dogs run all over the neighborhood.  My precious cat with three legs, my precious Pixie, was killed two weeks ago by the woman's dogs from across the street.  She takes in strays, has nine, but doesn't keep them in a pin.  My cat is suppose to stay in the house but she sneaks out.  Right after I got her I dreamed that she was surrounded by a pack of dogs and my nightmare came true.

Agreed! I am so sorry Snow!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #275 on: October 27, 2013, 01:38:22 AM »
How terrible!
I had a precious little friend, too , for 18 years. We were attacked by a dog one night when I took her out ..on her leash..but, it was I who was hurt.
I send you my sympathy, because, a pet is definitely a member of the family and when you mourn a loss... it' s still hurts. the same... pet or person.
I hope this woman is aware of what happened.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #276 on: November 02, 2013, 11:18:05 PM »
I was going to complain about my dog bringing stickers into the house that he leaves for me to step on, but after seeing Snowbird's post again, I don't want to complain about my precious pet anymore!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #277 on: November 03, 2013, 01:24:59 PM »
Every.... Sunday and in between it seems...."listening" to golf!!! That incessant clapping and no one saying anything... enough to  :41:

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #278 on: November 04, 2013, 07:48:41 AM »
When people are obviously  talking about you right in front of you in a foreign language. I took Aliyah to Build a bear this weekend and the lady in front of us in line kept staring at us and talking to her daughter  in a language I couldn't understand. The funny thing was she was the one who looked out of place because both of her daughters were wayyyy to  old to be in build a bear.

Offline Prairie Dawn

• Buzzified
« Reply #279 on: November 04, 2013, 08:50:53 AM »
When people are obviously  talking about you right in front of you in a foreign language. I took Aliyah to Build a bear this weekend and the lady in front of us in line kept staring at us and talking to her daughter  in a language I couldn't understand. The funny thing was she was the one who looked out of place because both of her daughters were wayyyy to  old to be in build a bear.

I hate that!

This happened to me about a year ago in the mall.  I was walking by one of those kiosks in the center of the mall and the woman trying to sell whatever callled me over.  When I ignored her she proceeded to say some very unkind things in Spanish.  Imagine her surprise (wish you could have seen her face......priceless) when I turned around and told her how rude SHE was in SPANISH!

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #280 on: November 06, 2013, 04:39:45 PM »
Good one!  :P to all rude people!

Unexpected car repairs (expensive) when you take good care of your car....

Offline cak416

• Gold Bee
« Reply #281 on: November 06, 2013, 05:29:46 PM »
Every.... Sunday and in between it seems...."listening" to golf!!! That incessant clapping and no one saying anything... enough to  :41:

Oh, no........that does sound bad.

Offline Sergeant Prankster

• Gold Bee
« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2013, 12:10:23 PM »
Sometimes-----me.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #283 on: November 14, 2013, 01:09:54 AM »
How fast my bee-utiful colored leaves fall off the tree. I wait all year and one good rain with some wind..and
off they go !

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #284 on: November 16, 2013, 06:57:50 PM »
turnovers--get your act together Nebraska

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal