Open Floor > News

Protesting Trump

(1/4) > >>

Snowbird:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207408200340120&set=gm.926914080788368&type=3&theater

ponytail:
That link didn't work for me Snowbird, but you are probably referring to Albuquerque and San Diego? What a mess...those idiots were....idiots! Doing exactly the opposite of what they should be doing. Still doesn't change my views about the Donald, though. Just makes me disgusted at the lengths people go to.  Boooo!

Snowbird:
That's what it was Ponytail.  They had thrown rocks and bricks at the heads of the police and the horses they were riding causing one horse to fall and break his leg.  Don't people understand that these things place a bad light on them and only stir up more trouble?  I am further outraged at the lack of respect our police officers receive and you might not agree but I blame some of this on Obama's attitude and words. 

ponytail:
Obama has done plenty wrong, but he has done plenty right, too. We don't have much to choose from this year do we? I am still of the anyone but Trump crowd, though. He won't get my vote. I just hope this election is not going to set a precedent for nastiness in the ones that follow....yoiks.

Court:
Every politician has there good and bad points. Obama included, I just can't get on board with someone who is a bullying racist tyrant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version