Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Season 6 Spoilers -- How many are true?  (Read 1817 times)

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Once Upon a Time Season 6 Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 09:41:52 AM »
Well, they're beginning to trickle out.  Here's some articles and gist of what I've found.

One story arcing the season.  Guess this is the new  president of ABC's edict.  Not wise in my mind.
Jeckyl and Hyde will run the entire season.  So no hope of their early departure.
"Season one mentality of small town stories and smaller arcs" per Horowitz (the idiot).
There will still be flashbacks to other realms.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/once-upon-time-season-6-spoilers-find-out-what-show-will-drop-new-season-540301

Teased a lot but doesn't say much.  I have a feeling big reveal will be at Comic Con.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/once-upon-time-season-6-spoilers-find-out-what-show-will-drop-new-season-540301

Morrison's take on Emma and Hook.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/87088/20160619/once-upon-a-time-season-6-spoilers-ep-dishes-on-hook-and-emmas-wedding.htm

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: Season 6 Spoilers -- How many are true?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 10:31:30 PM »
I don't think the two arc seasons are the problem. To me the main problem is the writer's disregard for character development in the way they keep falling back on character crutches like Regina's evil ways coming and going without consequence or even comment and Rumple always going back to darkness even after several reasonably successful redemption plots. All I really want is consistency! If they had a decent continuity person who would speak up and say, 'um Belle's been knocked out or put to sleep like 20 times already. Maybe you should try writing something else here?'... And also for Rumple and Belle to get GOOD meaningful NON-REPETITIVE storylines. But the second is more of a personal request. I'm pretty sure ALL the fans would enjoy a little character consistency.

As for the 'small town' comment... hey I'm fine with focusing in on the small town aspects of Storybrooke. I've enjoyed many series set mainly in a small town; Murder She Wrote, Northern Exposure and Hamish Macbeth... to name a few. Big Cities really aren't for me anyway.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Re: Season 6 Spoilers -- How many are true?
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 07:51:20 AM »
I live in a small town remember -- yeah the Starr brothers have filmed there but it's home to them too.   My problem with no mini-season is the number of interruptions that occur on ABC in January and February.  And now that Jill Farren Phelps has been thrown out of Young and Restless, I realize what I"m seeing.  This new head of ABC is one of the old guard with no original ideas.  Thus, see her comedy choices.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal