Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Battle of the Bastards (pardon my language)!  (Read 949 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Battle of the Bastards (pardon my language)!
« on: June 19, 2016, 09:55:16 AM »

SMACKDOWN IN WESTEROS

It's the Bastard Bowl! The long awaited Battle of the Bastards airs tonight.

In one corner we have Jon Snow, the bastard son of Ned Stark (questionable), the deceased Lord of Winterfell. He maintains the high standards of his father--wise, compassionate, and a natural leader. Betrayed by the Night's Watch, killed, and resurrected, he has vowed to take back his family's house from Ramsay Bolton.

In the opposite corner we have Ramsay Bolton, the bastard son of Roose Bolton, who has captured Winterfell. Ramsay is psychopathic, vicious, sadistic, and fearless. He will go to many lengths to maintain his stranglehold on the North. He killed his father, newborn brother, and takes great pleasure in torturing others especially by flaying. He holds Winterfell.

Everyone is hoping and praying that we will finally see the end of Ramsay, and that Jon snow will prevail. But in Game of Thrones, it's more than likely that the good guys lose, so we will have to see. I will be crying my eyes out if Jon fails.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:04:58 PM by ponytail »

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Battle of the Bastards (pardon my language)!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 11:38:11 PM »
Yay! Jon snow is victorious. Ramsay gets his just desserts, But alas, not everyone escapes unscathed. RIP Rickon, and Wun Wun.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal