Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Season 6 -- Oh, why not  (Read 17628 times)

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Re: Season 6 -- Oh, why not
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2017, 07:43:49 AM »
If we are heading toward Narnia, I will be one happy camper.  Lucy is great  The wish realm is where Henry did exist and would have been king. 

One thing I like is that Evil Regina redeemed herself and that she and Robin were stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.  Best thing there.

The last montage was great.  I'd add the battle because Emma realized she had to die to correct everything.  And the kiss from Henry echoed back to season one.  Part of it did.

I think what ticked me off the most about the Last Supper picture was that they used it with LOST also.  Here it is.  Of course, this had the Savior wrong  and the Judas wrong.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lostpedia/images/b/b2/Lastsupper.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100117063640

The Once had the savior right but made Judas Granny.  Even stretching it to family, it would be baby Neil and I won't buy that.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2017, 12:21:47 PM »
And speaking of Granny -- she's on Twitter saying onward to season seven -- oh no!  Did I guess a plot device?

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2017, 10:17:57 AM »
So... Granny will still be alive and kicking 15-20 years later (when Henry is grown up enough to have a 10 year old)? Well I guess she could be only 55-60 in actual age so she could still be there or there could be a weird timey-whimey plot device introduced.

There seem to be tons of new articles about Once out now so let's try to read as many as we can and see what can be gleaned about season seven.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2017, 11:16:23 AM »
Will do.  Meetings here come first though. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal