Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Season 6 -- Oh, why not  (Read 17621 times)

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: Season 6 -- Oh, why not
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2016, 09:45:16 AM »
I do not like "cricket" Artie.  All he is now is a baby sitter for Robin.  Wouldn't it be cool if baby Robin turned him back to beloved Artie. And who is caring for the dog?
Well they know he's missing now so I assume they stuck Belle with the dog since she's the designated baby sitter most of the time.

That's an interesting thought with baby Robin and brings to mind the always wonky notion that Zelena (born of two non-magical parents) had magic almost from birth for no apparent reason and will baby Robin be the same?

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2016, 01:57:56 PM »
I just listened to the Once podcast and their spoiler ladies say there are pictures from filming of Regina (not EQ but clearly modern now Regina) with long dead dwarf stealthy and with a full on enchanted forestry Rumple! And they're theorizing that OUAT will be giving Regina the 'It's a Wonderful Life' treatment at some point this season. Is that wise? If they go back and show Regina how much nicer everyone's lives would be if she never existed shouldn't she not want to go back?

Or more likely they'll say, Snow: hey if it hadn't been for you murdering my father and trying to kill me than Snow and Charming would never have met. So thank you Regina.

Rumple: if you hadn't enacted the curse and brought us here than I never would've found my son, but he would still be alive. Thank you Regina.

Dwarves: if you'd never been born than sure Stealthy would still be alive, but we would've never have known the joys of lasagna and penicillin. Thank you Regina.

-rollinglaugh-

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2016, 05:21:59 PM »
They should do "A Christmas Carol".  It's in keeping with unfinished stories.

Sheesh.  They just don't get it, do they.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2016, 06:32:07 AM »
For a Hook episode that was actually pretty decent. The tension between him and Henry at the beginning was a little contrived though. Glad they brought back the brother he orphaned.

As for EQ kissing Rumple... Weird. But at this point I just think all these actresses are having it written into their contracts that at some point they get to kiss Robert Carlyle. Cora...Belle...Zelena...Regina... Who will be next Snow or Emma and which one would freak you out more? :D

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2016, 12:59:04 PM »
Look seeing teen/20s year olds every day, I can see anger.  Plus Henry is having to share Emma for the first time.  He loves Emma and doesn't want her hurt. Plus EQ egged him on.  So I can see the anger. 

I actually thought that whole story worked.  Hook and Henry finally seem to be opening up as friends.  Could Hook ever be Henry's father?  No and I think he knows it.

That weird scene  with Lana and Robert was strange.  At least Belle didn't see it.

Love the rescue of the cricket.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2016, 03:38:01 PM »
That weird scene  with Lana and Robert was strange.  At least Belle didn't see it.
Yeah I was surprised and happy they didn't do that.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2016, 08:40:35 PM »
I heard a new theory about Rumple - what if he's already split himself in half and he has the 'weak' Rumple tied up in the back of his shop?
Great now I have to hope this is true.  :73:

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2016, 08:01:25 AM »
My article on last night's show:
https://televisionchangesblog.com/2016/11/07/once-upon-a-time-stories-galore/

Actually loved Belle standing up to Rumple last night.  It was a good episode that shows the show has potential, but I want to rub my eyes out every time I see Lana and Robert making out.  It should be him trying to get Belle back.  And he's back to being afraid.  Could he have split himself?  The sleeping curse needs to disappear.  Also did last night's episode remind you of a 1985 Rutger Hager, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Matthew Broderick movie?  Only difference is that in that movie (Ladyhawke), they changed into creatures that hated each other.

Regarding episode 11, I've seen spoiler pictures.  Morpheus is back and it looks like Emma has to fight him.  Robin is back in full "Sherwood Forest" mode.  If it is "It's a Wonderful Life," it will be the first Christmas show they've done.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2016, 12:11:59 PM »

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2016, 05:56:03 PM »
Christmas tree ornaments

http://www.iconheroes.com/products/once-upon-a-time-metal-ornaments-set-of-8
I admit I really like those ornaments; even if I'm not happy with the show these days.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2016, 10:02:12 AM »
They're only issuing 350 sets.  I ordered mine yesterday.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2016, 10:30:27 AM »

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2016, 10:38:38 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal