Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Impromptu Frustration Induced Utterly Unasked for Paragraph Contest for August.  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
An impromptu frustration induced utterly unasked for renewal of the paragraph contest brought on by Big Brother!

"BB18's ratings were so bad that CBS decided to bring in a whole new quartet of returning houseguests to shake up the house. So Friday night under cover of darkness __________, ____________, _____________, and _____________ entered the BB house carrying..."

Don't limit yourselves to a paragraph if you don't want too. Everyone who participates wins kudos from me.  :victory:

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified

"BB18's ratings were so bad that CBS decided to bring in a whole new quartet of returning houseguests to shake up the house. So Friday night under cover of darkness Boogie, Shannon, Steve, and Evel Dick entered the BB house carrying grocery bags filled with mischief. As the houseguests slept Dick crushed raw eggs over James' head, while Boogie winked at the camera as he replaced all the toothpaste in the house with wasabi and Shannon went to scrubbing the toilet with all the toothbrushes each in their turn. Steve meanwhile went to work in the HOH rigging up shock collars for the houseguests to wear which would be triggered every time anyone said the word "FRIENDSHIP"!

You know...I actually feel better now.  :039:

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
"BB18's ratings were so bad that CBS decided to bring in a whole new quartet of returning houseguests to shake up the house. So Friday night under cover of darkness Frankie, Rachel Riley, Amanda, and Howie entered the BB house carrying.Julie Chen.."  Amanda proceeded to beat on pots and pans while Rachel ran into all the rooms laughing her crazy laugh.  Frankie jumped in the bed with Paulie and wiped his tears away.  Paulie jumped up and screamed, "Don't try to bone me!"  Howie shouted, "Friendship, friendship, you know what I mean?"
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
"BB18's ratings were so bad that CBS decided to bring in a whole new quartet of returning houseguests to shake up the house. So Friday night under cover of darkness Derrick, Cody, EvelDick, and Dan entered the BB house carrying a straight jacket, a doctor's bag, and a coffin.  Once they found James, EvelDick proceeded to rant and rave about how James has lost all game play and doesn't deserve his title from his last season.  Meanwhile Derrick and Cody have been hunting the house over for Paulie, and find him curled up outside the diary room going "I want to go home.  There's no place for home."  Dan is yelling at Nicole about her showmance and how she's lost all game. 

As Paulie refuses to get into the straight jacket, Cody reaches in the bag and drags out a tranquilizer, Paulie rushes around the downstairs yelling "where my ruby slippers.  I need to return to Oz."  By now Dan has Michelle out the door while Corey is trying to wrap his mind about 4 more houseguests to evict. Natalie tries to get to Evel Dick for huting James only to find another house guest has shown up.  Meg slaps her silly and tells her to trust James.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Applause given ladies and well deserved.  :88:

I think my favorite line was when Howie walked in carrying Julie Chen...took me a minute to stop laughing on that one.  -rollinglaugh-

And the mental image of Paulie curled up in a little ball saying, 'there's no place like home' over and over really got me too.  :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal