Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Nick  (Read 2187 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Nick
« on: February 01, 2017, 02:36:57 PM »
Is anyone else watching the Bachelor this season?
If so ...what do you think of Nick...this time around ,and who do you like for him.
This girl, Corine... I just wonder. She runs a multi million dollar company? She has a nanny?
Huh?

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Nick
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 02:45:23 PM »
I am watching bacali! I like Nick this time around. My favorite gal is Danielle, followed be Rachel and Raven....so far! That could change in a minute. It's getting so predictable, though. There's always one sex bomb villainess that makes it far in every season. And none of their shocking episodes are really that shocking any more. But it still has me hooked!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 06:00:24 PM »
It has me hooked, too, ponytail.
And, I like the same girls that you do.
I think he may send Corine home, too, after that last coming attraction teaser.  :smiley_confused1:

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 04:28:10 PM »
The Prankster caught snatches of "The Nick," er, the Bachelor, on Monday.  It seemed to be the usual 60 minutes of lip lock, 20 minutes of cat feuds and 40 minutes of commercial breaks for contestants to reapply chapstick and suck on breath mints. 

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 10:48:50 PM »
I was anxious to see Nick be the Bachelor...but, after his teary exit this past week. ....I think he is hopeless!  :73:

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 12:47:56 AM »
Is anyone watching "Nick"?
I was excited to see him as the Bachelor. He had "fallen in love" twice on the shows he's been on... both with Andi and Kaitlyn..actually getting down to the last 2 men.
Then , he  did ok in Bachelor In Paradise...a show I'm ashamed to say....yes I watched! But, before that show was even off the air, he was announced as this new shows Bachelor.

So, I thought.... finally...he will find someone . BUT, now I'm not so sure.
We have had it somewhat spoiled by ABC announcing last week that Rachel Lindsay was going to be the new Bachelorette.... she was not even off the show...still isn't. She had a hometown date last night !!
But, we already knows she's going ....home. Now...
From the looks of things... I honestly do not think that Nick finally found love.
He may choose someone, but, I don't think that he's now going with anyone ....for the final rose ceremony show.

The girl he meshes with the most is Corinne, and I do not see him with her...and ...well...I don't see him with any of the 3 that are left! Poor Nick.  -Console-

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 08:33:00 PM »
No kidding, bacali! The girls don't seem right for him. He doesn't show any of the signs of being in love with either of them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal