Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Once Upon a Time - Season 7 Prospects  (Read 23206 times)

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Re: Once Upon a Time - Season 7 Prospects
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2017, 08:47:12 AM »
Well, remember that Henry's dad was not pure of heart.  He was a thief and con artist for awhile  Neil only turned his life around when Emma came into it.  Plus the message that August showed him.  I think August played a part in making Neil good.

As to who Anastasia's father is, who knows.  I'm beginning to believe it might be Hook but am uncertain. She's seen Hook in Seattle but she didn't see him in the Enchanted Evil Woods.

As to bringing someone back from the dead like Victoria wants to do . . . well, some evil always exist.  Remember, all magic comes with a cost.  Magic Max didn't use real magic to awaken Wesley in the Princess Bride either.  That pill was fake.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2017, 02:03:10 PM »
Pics from this week's show.  Notice Belle please which only shows that my "time hopping" theory may have truth to it.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-upon-a-time-first-look-photos-rumbelle-happy-ending/

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2017, 11:29:51 PM »
To me it looks like Rumple and Belle have moved away to some new land, possibly a land where time moves MUCH faster, fast enough in fact that Gideon will be grown up again and available for future plots and Alice may not even be a Rumbelle baby, but a Rumbelle GRANDbaby. Personally I would like to see them have more children (that are NOT kidnapped/abandoned and otherwise suffering) as part of their happy ever after, but I don't mind if Alice is their granddaughter rather than a daughter. I just want her to be related to them in some way because she seems so cool and on this show all the best characters end up being related to Rumple in some way.

As long as Rumple and Belle get some genuine happiness after all the plot crap they had to slog through then I'm fine with the 'who wants to live forever' ending. At least Belle's old-age make-up is better than Heather's in Highlander.  :o

I'm expecting some 'Up' parallels for Rumbelle...which means lots of tears come Friday.  :03:

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2017, 04:59:25 PM »
Only a few hours to go till the big Rumbelle finale. I wonder which GIFs best describe the episode we're about to watch...

Will it be...

Or...

Or...

My prediction is set three. Got my tissue box handy already. Please please let this be a good episode!

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2017, 09:38:53 PM »

Ugly crying it is then. I'd better go drink a glass of water before I die of dehydration. Ok perhaps that was a tad dramatic, but still...  :'(

The Alice actress is truly fantastic. Perfect casting. Is she this 'guardian' gobbledygook who can free Rumple of the dagger? After all he ran right into her after traveling specifically to where the guardian was (I think?), but also Henry zoomed right by a second later so maybe Henry will be the one?

They should probably package Skin Deep and Beauty together as a movie (with a few edits to remove unneeded plot points like 'girls night' and Lucy). This episode wasn't as good as Skin Deep per say but it was beautiful just the same. The montage about finished me before Belle even died.

I guess Alice isn't a Rum-baby or Rum-grandbaby after all? Color me disappointed. Hook doesn't deserve a daughter who is that crazy delicious to watch.   

Rumple wasn't awake after all. That must be one HECK of a curse to fool The Dark One (must be all those years of not using the dagger). But he is sure as shooting awake now and he's going to take Lady Tremaine down!

I don't really understand Belle's translation of this 'fairy' text (loved Rumple's subtle look of distain at the word fairy...but maybe that was just my imagination) or why she had to die in order for what...for Rumple to quest after this 'guardian'? Confusion lives here. Perhaps a re-watch (after sufficient sleep and hydration) will help.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2017, 05:18:01 PM »
Rumbelle had many happy years together.  She stayed true to not allowing him to use that dagger.  Add to that she was his true love.  I cried. But loved happy Giles.  Happy family.

Now, the question is:  who is the Guardian.  Do you remember Tom Baker's epic Doctor Who Key of Time saga.  This is setting up similar but without keys.  Everything is to unite Rumple with Belle forever.

My thoughts on the Guardian is now my thoughts of the dagger of Henry.  Does that dagger signify that he's the Guardian.  He's born of the Savior and the son of the Dark One after all.  He has the pure heart and is the author.

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2017, 07:53:01 PM »
So, Rumbelle finally had their happily ever after, sort of.  MP found it somewhat ironic that it was based on Belle’s deception of Rumple.  Is Belle truly gone for good?  Given that the OUAT writers play almost as fast and loose with time (and resurrection?) as the GoT writers, MP would not bet the ranch on it.

Rumple had his memory wiped by the curse?  It IS hard to believe, but maybe it was voluntary?  Of course, then it would be difficult to square voluntary with the fact that Rumple asked Alice to shoot him.  He must have come to trust Alice a great deal in Cinderella’s realm.  It must all have been part of Rumple’s plan; Rumple always has a plan, but what the @#$%^& is it?

MP does not believe that Rumple has been separated from his dagger by the Guardian and rendered mortal.  If he is, how did he survive the gunshot wound?  But then the question arises---where is the dagger?

MP hopes Alice has an interesting back story, e,.g., exactly how she came to be in Cindy’s realm.  How did she retain her memory and how did Rumple know she would before he lost his?  What is in those nasty-looking black capsules?  Lots of mysteries surrounding Alice.

Of course, there is an alternative explanation for some of this.  Rumple did find the Guardian in Cindy’s realm and became mortal.  But then came the curse.  Rumple realized he would have his memory wiped and Alice would not so he told Alice to shoot him in whatever realm he wound up in so he could be reunited with Belle.  But Belle sent him back to the mortal realm with his memory restored.  Why?  Because Rumple has unfinished business---to defeat Tremaine and the curse in order to protect his grandson and great-granddaughter.  The Dark One will rise again.  Believe it or not, MP came up with this theory without the assistance of alcohol or mind-altering drugs.  But it does have a couple of holes:  First, why would Rumple give Alice the teacup if the plan was just to shoot and kill him?  Second, Rumple’s use of “Dearie” probably means he still is the Dark One.  Oh well, back to the drugs.

A major story line of OUAT the original was the redemption of Regina.  Perhaps a major story line of OUAT the reboot will be the redemption of Rumple.

All of the relevant players have been assembled in Cindy land.  What now?

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2017, 04:08:34 PM »
From what I read last year, Robert wanted out but decided to stay because he kids like the school (and they probably gave him a boat load of cash).  Here's my take.  This is setting up for him to finalize business so he can be reunited with Belle forever.

The Guardian has not been found.  If the Guardian had been found:
Rumple would have died and been reunited with Belle
No evil would be in Hyperion Heights
The world would be a much happier place.

To me, the Guardian is either Henry or Lucy.  Lucy is too young.  Cindy is a wimp so forget about her.  Tiana is an unknown.  I just found it funny that it seems to be either Alice or Henry.  I said earlier (episode 1, this season) that Henry's dagger looked dark -- dark blade while Tremaine's was shiny and thought it was an "Easter egg" then.

I think Alice has a tie to Hook's daughter (if not Hook's daughter).  Something tells me he will be the last who is freed from the curse.

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2017, 08:23:27 PM »
Interview with K&H re: Rumbelle, the Gurardian, Rumple, Alice:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/27/once-upon-a-time-belle-dead-kitsis-horowitz/
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 08:27:43 PM by Merry Prankster »

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2017, 01:18:49 PM »
And Zelena's daughter, Robin, has grown up.  She'll be played by the actress playing Polly on Riverdale.

http://tvline.com/2017/11/01/once-upon-a-time-season-7-tiera-skovbye-zelena-daughter-robin/

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2017, 11:21:14 PM »
That's interesting LM. I'm glad that they're bringing in 'the kids' at some point...wither Prince Neal, Alexandra (whoops sorry no other Cinderella kids allowed this season!), Hansel and Gretel, Grace Hatter and that (probably by now) heartthrob Roland Hood?
 -rollinglaugh-

I don't think that actress looks like Zelena or Robin Hood though. At least not in that picture.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2017, 01:41:53 PM »
Anyone want to guess who he will play.  Too young for Roni.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/02/once-upon-a-time-nathan-parsons/

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2017, 04:43:44 PM »
No Rumple. No Alice.  :16:

Well I like Tiana. She's got some fight in her which is more than you can say for Jacinda. I seriously do not understand why 'Princess' Tiana and her mother (presumably the Queen) were having a yard sale. That's just not what royalty does. Maybe they should've been written as a noble family that had fallen on hard times because the king was hiking up taxes or something. But the rest of her story I liked well enough. The frog thing was cute, but would it have killed them to throw in a golden ball somewhere?

My favorite part of the episode was Dr. Facillier (however you spell it) especially when he dropped the Desparate Souls line. There is a character I wouldn't mind seeing come back.

The idea that the ladies could just close down a chicken restaurant they didn't own (seriously are they the only employees?) without their bosses say so and sell their pastries out of it was almost as ludicrous as buying an old (non food) truck with presumably all the money they had. Did she even think about the need for an oven or more baking supplies? I hope she at least remembered to buy a giant bottle of Lysol.

So ivy/Drizela is awake and might be the actual curse caster? At least it seemed like she and the witch in the tower were very familiar and I had the impression that Ivy knew she was there all along and not just a few days.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2017, 04:49:37 PM »
Good supposition especially about Ivy but would a recurring character have the ability to do it?

More later.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal