Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Where we left off...  (Read 967 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Where we left off...
« on: July 12, 2017, 12:07:33 PM »
Only a few days left until the start of Season 7! It's been a long wait for GoT fans-- this season will be shorter, only 7 episodes, but the episodes will be a little longer. Here is where we left off last year:

After killing off all her enemies in one giant blast of magefire, Cersei sits on the iron throne in her all black military style dress. Jaime looks on from a distance, seemingly not too happy with her.

Jon has been proclaimed King of the North, with Sansa sitting at his side--will she remain supportive of him? does she think she deserves to be there instead? will Littlefinger be able to influence her to his own ends?

Bran and Meara are close to the wall.

Arya has just assassinated Walder Frey (and his sons)

Dani is sailing for Westeros with Tyrion, Varys, Greyworm, and Missendai. She has a vast army that includes her dragons, the Dothraki, the Unsullied and the Greyjoys.

Sam is at the Citadel, in the library poring over endless scrolls hoping to find helpful info for the war against the white walkers.

It promises to be an amazing season. As all of them have been. Westeros will be at war on all fronts, the battle scenes are promised to be epic in scope, even more so that in past seasons. Can hardly wait!

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
Re: Where we left off...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 12:19:09 PM »
Ponytail, MP is re-watching season 6 in preparation.  He had forgotten just how good it is.  Season 7 should be a blockbuster!  One minor omission in your summary--will Jorah find a cure for greyscale?  During his quest, will some secret of the Valyrians emerge to assist in the defeat of the White Walkers?

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 03:24:43 PM »
Thanks for reminding me! And Gendry...will he show up this season after an absence of 3? not sure how many he's been gone. I have heard rumors he will be back this season, so it will be interesting to know what's happened to him. And Melisandre, too.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 03:57:17 PM by ponytail »

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 11:19:24 AM »
Thanks for reminding me! And Gendry...will he show up this season after an absence of 3? not sure how many he's been gone. I have heard rumors he will be back this season, so it will be interesting to know what's happened to him. And Melisandre, too.

It is confirmed that Gendry WILL BE BACK in season 7.  Two days, Ponytail.  MP is locked and loaded.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal