The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race 30

Next Amazing Race News

(1/4) > >>

bacali:
In case you haven't seen this news, Big Brother's Jessica and Cody will be in the next" Season 30" of the Amazing Race.
According to what I have read, they started racing from NY on Oct 1st....so maybe they are just  editing the show because the premier date is pending. ( Unless anyone else knows otherwise)

I, for one, do not really like them, but, will be anxiously waiting to see how these two lovebirds do.

Snowbird:
I think we have all heard this news before.  I think the race only takes a few weeks to film but is shown over a longer period.   I have heard the show starts somethings in the 2018 year.

Court:
Thanks Bacali! I remember a rumour about them doing TAR but I didn't know it was true! I didn't particularly like either of them but I might watch TAR just to see how they do! Haven't watched it in awhile.

Snowbird:
I didn't like them either but it will be interesting to see how their relationship withstands the race and how well they can work together.  I always enjoy TAR anyway.

ponytail:
One of my favorite shows! I will for sure watch it not just for jess and cody, but to see how the other players get along with them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version