Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Alex Herzog  (Read 1797 times)

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
Alex Herzog
« on: December 28, 2017, 01:20:03 PM »
Interesting news about former Survivor winner Alex Herzog and Dr. Phil.  The dark side of reality show celebrity.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dr-phil-guests-show-provided-alcohol-drugs-to-addicts

The clip below shows a totally drunk Herzog appearing on Dr. Phil.  According to the recent news reports, Dr. Phil's staff left a bottle of Vodka in Herzog's dressing room before the show and gave him Xanax.  If this is true, it is OUTRAGEOUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYOD_MM6h1o
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 01:38:29 PM by Merry Prankster »

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Alex Herzog
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 04:48:07 PM »
I have stopped watching Dr. Phil.
He promotes the fact that he is out there only to help people, but, from the shows I've seen advertised and deleted when I had the show on my series to tape, he really wants to sensationalize their problems.
There is enough for me to be depressed about in this world without watching a show that shows these sad people.

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 06:53:57 PM »
It doesn't really surprise me. Dr Phil doesn't really help people. Some of the people that appear on the show have serious issues. I don't know how airing it all on tv will help. But it's their choice I suppose.

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 10:40:13 PM »
did you know the tv show BULL is  based on the real life of Dr. Phil? Apparently he was "discovered" by Oprah when his services were used for her lawsuit against meat people in Amarillo Texas some years ago.
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 07:39:37 AM »
It was odd that he happened to have a breathalyzer handy.  I believe they did furnish him with vodka.  That is deplorable to do that just for the show.  I don't watch him and never have very often.  It is just a show to fill his pockets.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Somasito

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 12:48:11 AM »
I think what you are talking about is the information I want, which I want to be involved with.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal