Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Three Billboards  (Read 2112 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Three Billboards
« on: March 03, 2018, 12:51:33 AM »
Trying to watch some of the movies up for Oscars and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri is one of them! I would recommend you all watch it! It had me from the first minute until the last. Have any of you seen it?
Next up--I'm going to watch Murder on the Orient Express. One of my favorite Agatha Christie stories, with one of my favorite characters--Hercule Poirot.
Anybody have any favorites?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 01:06:04 AM by ponytail »

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
Re: Three Billboards
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 04:10:34 PM »
Trying to watch some of the movies up for Oscars and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri is one of them! I would recommend you all watch it! It had me from the first minute until the last. Have any of you seen it?
Next up--I'm going to watch Murder on the Orient Express. One of my favorite Agatha Christie stories, with one of my favorite characters--Hercule Poirot.
Anybody have any favorites?

Frances McDormand, one of MP's favorite female actors, is up for the Oscar for her performance.  He will be rooting for her!

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 10:00:25 AM »
Dunkirk and Darkest Hour--meh and zzzzzzzzzzzz. Dunkirk had great special effects, but was one loooong stream of death to the Brits waiting to be evacuated. Not my cup of tea.
Darkest Hour--snoozefest, Gary Sinise surely deserves recognition as Churchill, but I found the movie dragged, the language difficult to understand, and the plot boring.....

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 08:35:01 PM »
Watched Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri and it was a wonderful movie.  Sadly it was a little close to my family situation (my niece was on 3 billboards as a missing person in Springfield, MO) and I desperately wanted a different ending but this movie was spellbinding.
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 01:17:44 PM »
OMG trouble, tragic. I won't ask for details, but I hope all worked well, and she was found. What a world we live in.

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 08:10:18 PM »
Sadly my niece has never been found. If you want to read about it you can google three missing women and find articles. Stacy McCall is my niece
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal