Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Becca  (Read 805 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Becca
« on: August 04, 2018, 11:28:54 AM »
Well, now that the season is for the most part over and done, I guess I'll ask the few of you who watch it what you think! My favorite was Jason, sure hope he is the next bachelor--such a great guy. Garret and Blake seem okay, too, but I hear rumors that Garret has posted some nasty, racist things online. Blake is all in, but almost too intense, I really don't know which one she should take now that Jason is gone. But evidently she has 'found her person'!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Becca
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 06:02:08 PM »
This is the first time I skipped over a lot of the shows. I had them taped and just started in watching a few shows ago before home town visits, so decided to just delete several of the rose ceremonies.
I liked all three of the home town guys. But, if I guess, I think she'll choose Blake.
Certainly if Garret has written online, maybe it's an indication, would you think, that he was not chosen?
I would think doing this would be against his ABC contract. Who knows?
They are supposed to keep quiet until the Big, Most Exciting, ever seen Finale (as Chris Harrison always says)to Bachelor Nation.
This I believe is on Monday night when I guess they will reveal the new Bachelor , too.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal