Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Killing Eve Season 2  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
Killing Eve Season 2
« on: March 26, 2019, 12:47:36 PM »
Once again the time has come for me to shill for Killing Eve, one of my favorite TV series.  Season 2 of KE premieres on Sunday, April 7 on AMC and BBC America.  Killing Eve is about a British agent who plays an unconventional game of cat and mouse in pursuit of a flamboyant, psychopathic assassin who works for a mysterious cabal.  Season 1 focused on the two main characters and the relationship that developed between them.

KE is an off-beat, whimsical, zany, violent, tragic, preposterous dramedy that somehow works beautifully.  It is a high-wire act without a net that sways and teeters and threatens to fall but always regains its' balance.  Perhaps it is because the writers and actors so expertly  walk the line between taking Killing Eve seriously without taking it too seriously.  The cast is first-rate, led by the excellent Sandra Oh as Eve (agent) and Jodie Comer as Villanelle (assassin), who is a revelation.  Comer is one of the finest young actors I have seen in the past decade.

For anyone who has room on his/her "must see TV" list, I highly recommend Killing Eve as a worthy candidate.  The first two episodes of Season 1 of KE are available for streaming on the BBC America website.  They should make for a tasty appetizer for the uninitiated.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Killing Eve Season 2
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 02:12:40 PM »
I plan to watch this.  I think my Sunday night schedule will allow it since there is just one more episode of TWD.  It looked interesting.
I will see if I can e past episodes on Spectrum. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 08:04:16 AM »
I plan to watch this.  I think my Sunday night schedule will allow it since there is just one more episode of TWD.  It looked interesting.
I will see if I can e past episodes on Spectrum. 

Snow---AMC is broadcasting all of Killing Eve season 1 on Sunday, April 7 beginning at 11:45 AM.  So fire up the DVR.  Absent that, bring plenty  of toothpicks, coffee and Visine. :72:

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 12:00:34 AM »
I watched Season 1 at my daughter's when I was taking care of the grandkids. Very good show.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal